zbsNVRW.png

Everything is running smooth af now
zbsNVRW.png

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I stick to firefox on my laptop, it never fails me. I tried Chrome for a month but switched back.

Chrome and Firefox completely suck on my phone though, for different reasons.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Chrome is terrible on mobile when I come here. I have Android HTC One. Replying is slow and delays and there are popups.
I have the same gripe.

It's Chrome all day on my laptop, but mobile Chrome is a problem with The Coli. When I try to type replies it fukks everything up with the letters/words.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
with opera switching to webkit, its really almost a binary world out there with pop browsers :to:
choices are extremely limiting, and it feels like all of them have issues. firefox hogs memory like a fat bytch donuts. chrome has weird crashes and performance issues
ie....lets not talk about trident :scusthov:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: I used to love this browser but now it's a piece of shyt. Youtube videos either not showing up properly when I know there's one embedded on here, videos outright not playing, sites slow as hell to load up(Tmobile was slow as molasses) etc.

This. Good to know it's not just me. I thought I fukked up my settings or something (even though I haven't messed with them in forever). I can go to YouTube.com and watch videos but videos posted here only give me a message that I need to update Flash. Flash is up to date. :what:

I don't get any crashes but sometimes my extensions and apps disappear.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hate Chrome but what other browser can I use on my iPhone, iPad, Nexus 7, desktop PCs and Netbook and have everything sync up perfectly between them all?