Google Chrome has gone to complete shyt

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember switching to firefox from internet explorer not long after it came out and i've never gone back. i completely understand what people say about it being a memory hog but i've got 2 gigs of ram so it's not really a problem.:yeshrug: only other browser i've ever used was netscape navigator and that was obviously back in the day before my permanent switch.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Chrome is the only browser I ever used that never crashed to the point I had to close my tabs/pages and open it again. Happened a bunch of times on Firefox though.

What I hate about Chrome is if you open too many tabs in one window, you can't see what tabs are what, if Chrome ever sets up there tabs where if you have too many tabs in one window you can just scroll it then Chrome would be GOAT.

does spellcheck not work all the time for anyone else? I get the red line under misspelled words, but sometimes it won't correct them :what:
That happens to me as well :beli:

Last edited:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
i remember switching to firefox from internet explorer not long after it came out and i've never gone back. i completely understand what people say about it being a memory hog but i've got 2 gigs of ram so it's not really a problem.:yeshrug: only other browser i've ever used was netscape navigator and that was obviously back in the day before my permanent switch.

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

dead ass...first thing that came to mind when i read 2 gigs of ram.

my man, you are posting in the Arcadium.
i'm mad because i only have 12 gigs of ram after one of my 4gig ram sticks died.

anyway, Chrome has been butter smooth for me for like a year and a half. zero problems.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Main reason why I :pacspit: Chrome is how it handles gifs. Puts the damn gifs on the top left corner on a fukking white page. shyt hurts my eyes. Firefox however displays them in the center with a eye friendly background.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dead ass...first thing that came to mind when i read 2 gigs of ram.

my man, you are posting in the Arcadium.
i'm mad because i only have 12 gigs of ram after one of my 4gig ram sticks died.

anyway, Chrome has been butter smooth for me for like a year and a half. zero problems.
haha i was just saying 2 gigs of ram because people were saying that it was a memory hog so i figure they had to be using under 2 gigs. i know damn well i don't have the most ram on here and i don't plan to. at the most i will play some roms on this pc. i'm not built for that pc gaming life.
i just download stuff and surf the web mostly. my pc specs would get laughed at on this forum:lolbron:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
haha i was just saying 2 gigs of ram because people were saying that it was a memory hog so i figure they had to be using under 2 gigs. i know damn well i don't have the most ram on here and i don't plan to. at the most i will play some roms on this pc. i'm not built for that pc gaming life.
i just download stuff and surf the web mostly. my pc specs would get laughed at on this forum:lolbron:

understood. :salute:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i hate it. i use it a lot only because opera doesn't properly load play music but chrome is slow as shyt.

switching between tabs is pathetic and takes forever to load sometimes/freezes hangs up a lot.

i prefer opera over all browsers

(granted my pc is old and :flabbnysick:smile:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chrome fell off. Like right now for some reason my top visited 8 sites in the little boxes have been disappearing and re-appearing the past 4-5 days. Makes no sense.

On top of that, it's just gotten really slow from what it used to be in the past.

IE now is my go to choice to watch YouTube videos and other media related stuff b/c Chrome for some reason lags so much. I probably need more RAM for sure, but IE seems to still work fine so I don't know why Chrome doesnt anymore.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Chrome fell off. Like right now for some reason my top visited 8 sites in the little boxes have been disappearing and re-appearing the past 4-5 days. Makes no sense.

this has been happening to me too. some sites just don't want to show up for some reason. I tried restoring all the ones I removed, but it didn't fix the problem