Google Bard signup (conversational AI)

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never used ChatGPT but signed up for this off the strength of this thread and just got accepted.
Threw a few prompts it's way but nothing crazy that I don't think a normal google search could'nt have netted me...

I did ask it to summarize all of Hulk Hogan's WWF title loses and it was naming shyt from his WCW era, so definitely not all the way accurate either..

Will fukk around a little bit more later I suppose.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
bardabandon.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
solid so far even though it doesn't write code.

google bards take on nationalized banks.
yMX0Nfh.png
Here are some of the benefits of nationalizing a bank for consumers:

* **Increased access to banking services.** Nationalization can help to increase access to banking services by making them more widely available, especially in rural and underserved areas. This can be done by opening new branches and ATMs, and by providing financial education and assistance to people who are not familiar with banking.
* **Lower interest rates.** Nationalization can help to lower interest rates by making more money available for lending. This can benefit consumers by making it cheaper to borrow money for things like mortgages, car loans, and credit cards.
* **Increased lending to small businesses.** Nationalized banks are often more willing to lend money to small businesses than private banks. This can help small businesses to grow and create jobs.
* **Increased transparency and accountability.** Nationalized banks are often more transparent and accountable than private banks. This can help consumers to feel more confident about their money and to know that their money is being used responsibly.

If the US nationalized a bank for Americans, it would likely have a significant impact on the economy. The government would need to decide how to compensate the shareholders of the bank, and it would also need to ensure that the bank continued to operate effectively. If the nationalization was successful, it could help to stabilize the financial system and to increase access to banking services for all Americans. However, there are also risks associated with nationalization, such as the potential for political interference and the loss of private sector jobs.

doesn't sound bad at all. :ehh:

3MCq5QJ.png

There are a few different ways that a nationalized bank in America could be administered. One possibility is that the government could create a new agency to oversee the bank. This agency could be staffed by government employees, or it could contract with private companies to provide services. Another possibility is that the government could simply take over the existing management of the bank. This would mean that the same people who currently run the bank would continue to do so, but they would now be working for the government.

The decision of who would administer a nationalized bank would likely depend on a number of factors, including the size and complexity of the bank, the resources available to the government, and the political will to nationalize the bank.

I already assume the postmaster general would be in charge of banking services offered by USPS.

oFuC72u.png

The oldest nationalized bank in the world is the Sveriges Riksbank, which was founded in 1668. Nationalized banks fail much less often than private banks. In the United States, for example, there have been only a handful of failures of nationalized banks, while there have been thousands of failures of private banks. This is because nationalized banks are typically subject to much stricter regulation and supervision than private banks.