Google Bard signup (conversational AI)

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This AI shyt is pretty cool I must say. I haven't really used it before today but from my understanding it should be coming to Google Pixel phones in a few weeks.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
sparkle_resting_v2_1ff6f6a71f2d298b1a31.gif

It is difficult to say whether Bard will fail like Stadia. Stadia was a cloud gaming service that was launched in 2019. It was met with mixed reviews, with some people praising its convenience and others criticizing its performance. Stadia was eventually shut down in 2021.
Bard is a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot trained to be informative and comprehensive. Bard is still under development, but it has already been used to generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
It is too early to say whether Bard will be successful or not. It depends on a number of factors, including how well it is received by users, how well it performs, and how it is able to adapt to new situations.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Wait has everybody who got an invite a android user?

:scust:

Yes, AI is likely to be used to take away some jobs. For example, AI can be used to automate tasks that are currently performed by humans, such as data entry, customer service, and even driving. This could lead to job losses in these industries.

However, it is important to note that AI is also likely to create new jobs. For example, AI will need to be developed and maintained, and it will need to be used to solve problems that are currently beyond the capabilities of humans. This could lead to job growth in these areas.

Overall, the impact of AI on jobs is likely to be mixed. Some jobs will be lost, while others will be created. It is important to remember that AI is a tool, and like any tool, it can be used for good or for evil. It is up to us to decide how we want to use AI, and to ensure that it is used in a way that benefits all of humanity.