Goodbye Miami: Scientists say Miami could cease to exist in our children's lifetime

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
People still falling for this? They've been saying America was suppose to be underwater since I was in high school.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

So you believe everything that is reported by the science community? Real stupid nikkas believes everything they hear without questioning it.

I was being a little facetious with my comment, but in a serious note, I do not believe something just cause science said so. They are repeatedly wrong on shyt, just as they are sometimes right. The whole field is based on makeong educated guesses. Theses nikkas do not KNOW most of the time. They are experimenting and predicting.

If I actually gave a fukk, lil nikka, I'm sure I could find studies from scientists that say the exact opposite of what this report is saying. Not to mention the advances in technology that may prevent the shyt from happening if they did happen to be correct in their assertion.

It is in our best interes to question the sceientific community. shyt, the whole scientific community is based on scientist questioning each other. So before you go around calling people stupid, you need to reevaluate your thought process fukk nikka.

Oh yeah, and fukk science.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People still falling for this? They've been saying America was suppose to be underwater since I was in high school.

A lot of people just take reports like these as gospel because they are brainwashed into thinking the scientific community is so much smarter than anyone else. The news can have a report tomorrow saying that Harvard school of research says drinking water is bad for you, and a lot stupid mothafukkas will stop drinking water.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
A lot of people just take reports like these as gospel because they are brainwashed into thinking the scientific community is so much smarter than anyone else.

The fact is that we are seeing over the years the effects of human irresponsibility over earth. You don't need scientific data to notice the changes.

The news can have a report tomorrow saying that Harvard school of research says drinking water is bad for you, and a lot stupid mothafukkas will stop drinking water.

By the way :manny:: Plastic fibres found in tap water around the world, study reveals

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fact is that we are seeing over the years the effects of human irresponsibility over earth. You don't need scientific data to notice the changes.

By the way :manny:: Plastic fibres found in tap water around the world, study reveals

I'm not debating that the earth is changing or that it's a possibility this shyt may happen. The issue is with people acting like I'm stupid for saying the I don't believe it. For one, it's a theory, not a fact. Even the title of the article says could, not will, and that's because they don't know. And as I stated, I'm sure I could find plenty of articles from the scientific community that directly refute what this article says. I could be wrong about them being wrong. But people need to learn to form their own opinion and not just take the word of academia. You know what, I really don't care what people do, just don't act like I'm crazy for doubting this bullshyt

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I'm not debating that the earth is changing or that it's a possibility this shyt may happen. The issue is with people acting like I'm stupid for saying the I don't believe it. For one, it's a theory, not a fact. Even the title of the article says could, not will, and that's because they don't know. And as I stated, I'm sure I could find plenty of articles from the scientific community that directly refute what this article says. I could be wrong about them being wrong. But people need to learn to form their own opinion and not just take the word of academia. You know what, I really don't care what people do, just don't act like I'm crazy for doubting this bullshyt

You're right, but i think that this(rising sea level) is a real possibility, maybe not the way they reported but true.