Goodbye Miami: Scientists say Miami could cease to exist in our children's lifetime

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't want to live in a city whose biggest rap stars are Smilez and Southstar
:damn:

:dead:

They're legends.
Scuba diving the underwater ruins would be :wow:
All those high-righses would make the GOAT ruins. And Miami will build plenty more by then. You'd have to dive 800, 900, 1,000 feet to get to the bottom of the high-rises and reach "Miami Bottom".

It'd really be like the lost city of Atlantis....

:wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're right sis. 5 points, etc. I meant the Mountain West overall isnt very black. But you're right. Denver is a lovely city with a rich Black History. Especially the GLORIOUS 5 Points.

:wow:

I was discussing it in my "Black neighborhoods in non-Black cities" thread:

Black neighborhoods in "Non-Black" Cities
Did you included Montbello and Park Hill?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I might've included Park Hill. I think I forgot Montbello though. I'm about to go do some research...

:ohhh:
Park Hill is half and half. Montbello is relatively new comparatively. But it has been around awhile. Use to be a great neighborhood. Now it's okay. You might be able to put Green Valley Ranch in there too.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Park Hill is half and half. Montbello is relatively new comparatively. But it has been around awhile. Use to be a great neighborhood. Now it's okay. You might be able to put Green Valley Ranch in there too.
Yeah, i just looked up Montebello's numbers and it's 43% Black.

Thats way above the national percentage and extremely high for a neighborhood in The Mountain West. Usually the de-facto "Black" neighborhoods are only 14-19% Black in cities that have a low Black percentage overall(cities like Minneapolis, Denver, Salt Lake City, etc). That's because usually the overall black population in those cities is only 14% and below. So in those predominantly White cities any neighborhoods that are at least above 14% Black are considered neighborhoods where the highest concentration of black people in the city live and are considered "black" neighborhoods. But Montebello seems like a LEGITIMATELY Black neighborhood at a whopping 43% Black. That's a high percentage even for some Southern cities.

:leon:

I'm about to go look up Green Valley Ranch..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i just looked up Montebello's numbers and it's 43% Black.

Thats way above the national percentage and extremely high for a neighborhood in The Mountain West. Usually the de-facto "Black" neighborhoods are only 14-19% Black in cities that have a low Black percentage overall(cities like Minneapolis, Denver, Salt Lake City, etc). That's because usually the overall black population in those cities is only 14% and below. So in those predominantly White cities any neighborhoods that are at least above 14% Black are considered neighborhoods where the highest concentration of black people in the city live and are considered "black" neighborhoods. But Montebello seems like a LEGITIMATELY Black neighborhood at a whopping 43% Black. That's a high percentage even for some Southern cities.

:leon:

I'm about to go look up Green Valley Ranch..
:jawalrus: What I tell ya? BTW there is no 'e'. It's Montbello.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh