"Good Times" was downright ridiculous at times

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Insecure wasn't bourgeois. Issa is working class. In fact, all of her work went towards improving her community.

Now Black-ish, that's a bourgeoisie show.
Ehhh, Issa wasn’t working class in the traditional sense. She worked a lower class person in the professional managerial class space, which is different than someone working at Amazon warehouse.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ehhh, Issa wasn’t working class in the traditional sense. She worked a lower class person in the professional managerial class space, which is different than someone working at Amazon warehouse.
She wasn't even that... I think the person who said bourgeois was right.

"of or characteristic of the middle class, typically with reference to its perceived materialistic values or conventional attitudes.

It was definitely that. No matter what her paycheck was supposed to represent, the clothing, setting and the interactions seemed way above the working class people. It was almost Sex and the City... Carrie running around all high class and shyt but in reality a writer in NYC would be a fukking bum

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She wasn't even that... I think the person who said bourgeois was right.

"of or characteristic of the middle class, typically with reference to its perceived materialistic values or conventional attitudes.

It was definitely that. No matter what her paycheck was supposed to represent, the clothing, setting and the interactions seemed way above the working class people. It was almost Sex and the City... Carrie running around all high class and shyt but in reality a writer in NYC would be a fukking bum
I’m saying the same thing, breh

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was told by some old Chicago people that good times was a decent representation of the 70s in Chicago

I couldn’t really fukk with it after I watched the black Jesus episode and it really made me analyze Florida and how she was fukking every lic up James had
Thats how older black people were/are. Florida was a real representation

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The episode when Penny's mama came back and Willonia was throwing a Diddy, freak off party. 2 cops did a raid on a whole apartment. How in the world did they arrest all those people and put them in cop cars? On the 17th floor?