Good Kid Maad City is trash

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Don't feed the troll

In what way am I trolling? Do I not make valid points? If I don't, feel free to refute any of them. But you won't. You know I'm right about this. You're just salty I exposed this Fucc nikka Kendrick's album for what it really is :umad:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
In what way am I trolling? Do I not make valid points? If I don't, feel free to refute any of them. But you won't. You know I'm right about this. You're just salty I exposed this Fucc nikka Kendrick's album for what it really is :umad:
@BrothaZay ? :dwillhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldn't call it trash, but the shyt is MAAAAAAAD overrated. it's a reflection of how corny rap fans have become if this is what a dope album is nowadays. i don't know no part of this type of rap. shyt is straight cornball status.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Everybody is a "troll" for having a different opinion these days. Kendrick is wild overrated, album was real real average.

Thank you :pachaha:

nikkas saying don't feed the troll like what? I didn't know saying an album was bad = trolling :manny:

nikkas can't handle people being off the bandwagon sometimes

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Damn that sucks that you got ripped off. Maybe you could try and sell it on Amazon or something. Did you get the regular or deluxe?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Tbh, :patrice: I really don't get why the media got behind this guy in such a major way. There must have been some huge money spent behind the scenes to put this dude on. He's as bland as it gets. Bland personality, bland image, bland voice, terrible breath control. Songs are generic with no replay value. I just don't get it. :manny: