Good graphics aren't just about System specs but more so a talented studio

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
halo-washed.gif

Q0Pw81F.png
Real question, you think anybody wants to play that? Do you think what you posted is a bad game? When it comes to next gen affects you can't see the details in a screenshot.

Crackdown 3 is one of the better looking games out, but you think the complete opposite based on unflattering screenshots. You know, like this..
the-last-of-us-part-ii-screenshots-05-en-us-29may20.jpg

As you can see the game in motion doesn't look all that great. Yet you refuse to acknowledge this because you're a biased fanboy. Halo infinite will be an epic game so you're only sounding jealous we have so much to play on Xbox. Please stop, get some help. And by help I mean more games cuz y'all talking about ps3 remakes as a reason to get a ps5 :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Real question, you think anybody wants to play that? Do you think what you posted is a bad game? When it comes to next gen affects you can't see the details in a screenshot.

Crackdown 3 is one of the better looking games out, but you think the complete opposite based on unflattering screenshots. You know, like this..
the-last-of-us-part-ii-screenshots-05-en-us-29may20.jpg

As you can see the game in motion doesn't look all that great. Yet you refuse to acknowledge this because you're a biased fanboy. Halo infinite will be an epic game so you're only sounding jealous we have so much to play on Xbox. Please stop, get some help. And by help I mean more games cuz y'all talking about ps3 remakes as a reason to get a ps5 :mjlol:
065.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Crackdown 3....:mjlol:
And this is what I mean by narratives. You yourself never seen crackdown 3 in person and you're fine with unflattering screenshots as long as it's Xbox (real mature)

This thread is screaming art direction >>> but crackdown masters both. Here's review sites you respect speaking on it...
Crackdown 3 tech analysis: a console classic reborn?
Its troubled history and dodgy trailers left us concerned about the quality of the final product but as it turns out, the campaign portion of Crackdown 3 is actually an accomplished and often beautiful game, using Unreal Engine 4 innovatively to deliver a unique visual style, paired with the best HDR implementation we've seen since Gran Turismo Sport. Whether Crackdown 3 delivers as a sequel comes down to how closely wedded you are to the original's chaotic anything-goes open world and the introduction of more structure here. Opinion may be divided on this one, but the core gameplay delivers much more than I expected, and I think one of this game's strengths is just how much of an actual sequel this is, as opposed to a reboot or a 'reimagining' of one of Xbox 360's finest hours.
That's the truth, and it's on gamepass so more will try and if they have a decent tv they will be in awe at times. The lighting is amazing in this game. The gameplay is pure crackdown, you til this day only look for negatives then you run with them forever like a fukkin clown. Bruh, we have prepared food over here while you starving waiting on Demon souls (remake/boot) Even tho you didn't even play they bloodborne. EA play day 1 gamepass btw :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And this is what I mean by narratives. You yourself never seen crackdown 3 in person and you're fine with unflattering screenshots as long as it's Xbox (real mature)

This thread is screaming art direction >>> but crackdown masters both. Here's review sites you respect speaking on it...
Crackdown 3 tech analysis: a console classic reborn?

That's the truth, and it's on gamepass so more will try and if they have a decent tv they will be in awe at times. The lighting is amazing in this game. The gameplay is pure crackdown, you til this day only look for negatives then you run with them forever like a fukkin clown. Bruh, we have prepared food over here while you starving waiting on Demon souls (remake/boot) Even tho you didn't even play they bloodborne. EA play day 1 gamepass btw :win:

065.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

breh could you link me to the thread where brehs was going in on Phil & someone posted a tweet wit dude laughing at that shyt in this gif saying "look at the shape of his head:mjlol:"

I was dying at that shyt for a min :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm really confused as to why crackdown 3 is even being mentioned in this thread. It looks like a mobile game. A very ugly one at that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Crackdown 3 :dwillhuh::mjlol::russ:
I'm really confused as to why crackdown 3 is even being mentioned in this thread. It looks like a mobile game. A very ugly one at that.
No :stop: Crackdown 3 uses unreal engine 4 and the best use of HDR yet on consoles. When meach posted a pic of tlou2 you and your team had excuses for days. That same shyt applies to crackdown and I got Eurogamer discussing it in depth. Even praises the gameplay which is the most important yet look at these replies about Crackdown.

YOU LIED AND SAID IT WASN'T WORTHY, AND YOU'RE STILL LYING. HOW OLD ARE YOUR GUYS, WHY ARE YOU LYING ABOUT CRACKDOWN AGAIN? BECAUSE IT'S NOT ON PLAYSTATION YOU SAY? NO shyt...
I gotta reiterate, had this came from the Sony house, the board would NEVER hear the end of it. Keep it up brotha :mlol:
I gotta reiterate, look at the pic. What's wrong with it? Looks like an advanced Halo game with a screenshot that doesn't do it justice. You can't see hdr or 4k in that pic. Is your phone 4k? What resolution monitor are you reading this on?

But then you have all this understanding when it's the last of us :dahell:

Driveclub looked great in those still shots but looked average in motion. That's the games you nikkaz play and it's played out. Halo I guarantee you looks fantastic today. And will be more enjoyable to play than Demon souls or Spiderman. So why are you guys talking so understandably here, but in say a "where's 4k native at thread" you go "but but but it's all about gameplay"

I live for that exact moment, you keep up the great work because your tears are real :banderas: