Gonna start PHAT this saturday

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
A some point you will look in the mirror and see major gains from this, if not you're doing something wrong!
Breh this shyt is fukking goat I've never been this strong .

If you not seeing gainz you not going hard on your power days . That's has to be the only reason because your hypertrophy days are like a regular work out.

Power days is mind over matter and you must bang it out .

Then hypertrophy days you gotta get them reps quick and squeeze everything since the weight is a little lighter.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I been doing the Layne Norton routine for about nine months, relatively steadily although I typically miss a day every couple weeks. So far I've gained at least ten-15 pounds of muscle. It's definitely a good program.

I got bored with the hypertrophy days in the Layne Norton routine so I switched to more ISO stuff.

These days I do the two power days from the LT routine and then six hypertrophy days using this plan:
SimplyshreddedTV: The Origin Of Aesthetics – Featuring Ryan Terry | SimplyShredded.com
I also go Rock climbing every couple weeks, and do cardio (bike) on leg days and sometimes row machine if I have time.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Update:

:damn:

2nd Leg day got me fucced up:mjcry:

Romanian deads and deads in one week is killer...

Last edited:
Daps
I been doing the Layne Norton routine for about nine months, relatively steadily although I typically miss a day every couple weeks. So far I've gained at least ten-15 pounds of muscle. It's definitely a good program.

I got bored with the hypertrophy days in the Layne Norton routine so I switched to more ISO stuff.

These days I do the two power days from the LT routine and then six hypertrophy days using this plan:
SimplyshreddedTV: The Origin Of Aesthetics – Featuring Ryan Terry | SimplyShredded.com
I also go Rock climbing every couple weeks, and do cardio (bike) on leg days and sometimes row machine if I have time.

9 Months? Quite a long time. Are you still doing it now?

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Is this good for a cutting routine, or will I be too fukked due to my having less calories ?

Vegas season is coming.
:takedat: