Gonna start PHAT this saturday

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if you arent used to hypertrophy routines its not a big deal to ease in by skipping 1-2 exercises, but each week add one back on, so by the third week you are doing the full routine

no exercise should be less than 60% of your 1RM though on hypertrophy days :mjpls: and power days are all out days as in 80-90% of your 1RM dont skimp

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
if you arent used to hypertrophy routines its not a big deal to ease in by skipping 1-2 exercises, but each week add one back on, so by the third week you are doing the full routine

no exercise should be less than 60% of your 1RM though on hypertrophy days :mjpls: and power days are all out days as in 80-90% of your 1RM dont skimp

Thanks for the advice. I will just stick to the link and see how I react to it and adjust accordingly. I can see it humbling me somethin' serious tho lol.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
I was gonna wait till I get back from my vacation in europe to start this, but fukk it, I still got 3 weeks till then, might as well get a head start :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
:dead:

I did not expect it to be this tiring lol. I completed the entire set of workouts the site provided, but by the time I reached the shoulder dumbbell press I was like :why:

I got it done in an hour and a half, I am not sure if I was supposed to rush through it or take my time.

Quick question - this was my first time doing the rack chin exercise. This shyt threw me off, putting the curl bar w/ weights on my legs makes it hard as fukk for me to concentrate the exercise cuz for some reason it makes my legs feel hella uncomfortable. Is this the only way you can do it or is using a weight belt or something ok?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I'm not sure if it is cuz I haven't been sleeping properly but I feel tired/fatigued all the time :laugh: I damn near have to drag myself to the gym whereas before I would be anxiously waiting for the next session

I got some strength gains tho :leon: so while I still look the same I guess it is working