Gomorra - The Series

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
is the movie connected to the tv series?

not really. If you've seen the film, there'll just be some shots you recognize as well as set pieces but in terms of story & character, you won't miss out on anything in the show if you don't watch the movie.

where'd you torrent season 2?

check your pm

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just finished season 3. I don't think I'm a fan of this season. Mainly the way they offed Ciro one of the greatest characters in gangster film history (yeah I said it) by those fukkboy sucka ass blue bloods :pacspit:. I'd rather him just have gotten killed in the battlefield by the Confederates or some shyt.

I think I'm the only one who still fukked with Ciro even after killing the little girl and his wife, I think his character had way more depth than to just dismiss him after that.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The thing that people don't always get is that within that closed world, his actions were all 100% aligned with the values and norms of that world. Ciro isn't a sociopath, he wouldn't get pleasure from killing a girl for no reason, it just came with that side of the game. He played harder than most, but that is the life.

Since 2016 I have been trying to dress like some of the characters on the show, the fashion is next level.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The thing that people don't always get is that within that closed world, his actions were all 100% aligned with the values and norms of that world. Ciro isn't a sociopath, he wouldn't get pleasure from killing a girl for no reason, it just came with that side of the game. He played harder than most, but that is the life.

Since 2016 I have been trying to dress like some of the characters on the show, the fashion is next level.
I was on a reddit subreddit for this show and there were a couple post about trying to dress like them and one dude was even trying to get his barber to get him the blue blood hairstyle :lmao:

The clothes is kind of dope though.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Well, yeah, that is too far....weirdo shyt.....lol

The fashion is really just Italian/European styles, but slightly specific to the Napes region and gangster chic. The jackets are what I tried to use as an influence, and some of the Western style shirts and denim.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Sangue Blues jackets are :wow:

I need those.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Season 4 details :banderas:

‘Gomorrah’ Season 4 Details Revealed: Sky Crime Drama Will Shoot In London, New Role For Actor Marco D’Amore

From Deadline:

EXCLUSIVE (with season 3 spoiler alert): Following the blockbuster ratings and box office performance in Italy of the third season of scintillating mafia crime-drama Gomorrah, I can reveal some key updates about season 4.

First off, start of shoot on the next installment in the Sky original hit, which is produced by Italian stalwarts Cattleya and Fandango in partnership with German powerhouse Beta Film, is confirmed for mid-April. Filming on the 12 episodes of the fourth season will take place in Naples, Bologna and London, the producers and Sky have told me. This is a first UK visit for the series, which has previously shot in Bulgaria, Spain and Germany in addition to Italy.

As for the plot, the fourth season of the acclaimed Italian language show about organized crime in the suburbs of Naples will see central characters Genny (Salvatore Esposito) and Patrizia (Cristiana Dell’Anna) having to establish a new balance of power, while Enzo (Arturo Muselli) and Valerio (Loris De Luna) consolidate the leadership of their gang in downtown Naples. According to the production, the protagonists will “face new threats and ruthless enemies while Genny will have to make difficult decisions to protect his family.”

One character fans won’t be seeing on screen is tormented assassin Ciro Di Marzio, who was stunningly killed off in the powerful season 3 finale. But, lest you despair, it’s not entirely the end of the Gomorrah road for Italian actor Marco D’Amore, who portrays Ciro (aka ‘Immortale’), as he will in fact be returning to the series to make his directorial debut alongside former Gomorrahassistant directors Enrico Rosati and Ciro Visco. Seasoned Italian filmmakers and Gomorrah regulars Francesca Comencini and Claudio Cupellini will also return.

The screenplay for the new season, which is based on the idea and novel of acclaimed crime writer Roberto Saviano, comes from Leonardo Fasoli, Maddalena Ravagli, Enrico Audenino and Monica Zapelli. Directors of photography will be Ivan Casalgrandi and Valerio Azzali.

As for when we’re likely to see series 4, the production is eyeing a spring 2019 air date in Europe. Sundance TV has U.S. rights to the third season (and is expected to pick up season 4) but has yet to set a launch date. No word yet on a season 5, though one assumes it is coming.

Last year Gomorrah proved a hit both on the small and big screen in Italy. Two episodes of the gritty mafia story did a roaring trade in local movie theaters when they were released by Sky Italia days before their TV debut. The two episodes topped the Italian box office, taking $615,000 (€500,000) in just two days, beating out studio and local movie fare in the process. Following on from that novel launch, over one million viewers tuned in to watch the season 3 debut, the highest-ever bow for a series on Sky. That’s almost double the number of viewers who watched the seventh season premiere of Game of Thrones in the territory. The series is a traveller, too, having sold to more than 190 territories. Sky Atlantic carries in the UK.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this is this the best series ive seen hmmm ever its amazing it shows us the gritty shyt that isnt going on in american tv series amazing!

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Honestly this is this the best series ive seen hmmm ever its amazing it shows us the gritty shyt that isnt going on in american tv series amazing!

The Sopranos wasn't gritty?:gucci:

Checkout Mindhunter , Sons of Anarchy , Dexter and the The Shield.