Gomorra - The Series

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
Can anyone else see Ciro not actually being dead? I think Gennaro and Ciro knew that was coing to happen, Ciro wears a vest and reappears in S4

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone else see Ciro not actually being dead? I think Gennaro and Ciro knew that was coing to happen, Ciro wears a vest and reappears in S4

Nah, they would he have filmed that differently if that was the case. They showed breh sinking with blood trails and eyes open. He dead.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah, they had to kill Maria Rita as payback for Ciro killing Imma. Knowing his daughter got popped because of him is worse than Ciro dying himself. What's worse is if he hadn't killed his wife they might have targeted her and let his daughter live. He was actually showing mercy in not killing Patrizia and the dude who flipped on Prince. He got zero mercy in return:wow:

Poor Maria Rita:to:.The way she was cowering in the back seat had me yelling "Malamore don't do this!":damn:

Don P was feeling himself until until he turned and saw Ciro in the cut:merchant:. He was a disrespectful boss. Things really started to fall apart once he made Ciro drink his piss in season 1. He wanted Genny to hand him work for free:what:. Then he put his dirty old man hands on my baby Patrizia:scust:. He had to go:camby:

:rip: Prince. He was about his money and his lady without the unnecessary goon shyt.

Speaking of goons, how are those two guys gonna feel when Ciro says he's still alive and needs his bread back?:mjlol:

Genny dropping dimes and finessing millionaires:jawalrus:

All of the women on this show ain't shyt. They're in it for the status, money, and power just like the men.

Giuseppe watching Training Day:myman:. "That black actor" though?:mjpls:

Very solid follow up to season 1.

This pretty much sums up season 2 for me. I agree with Genny giving up his dad. His dad was locked up and dude had to learn to be a boss without training. He then became the biggest supplier in ROme. As a dad, you still told him he's nothing but a son. He then told him he's not paying him for the coke. Also, he told Genny "our" Hondurian friends. :mjlol:

DUde crossed too many lines. I also think Genny got pissed because he could relate to Ciro. He was gonna have a kid himself. His wife was pregnant and that's when you decided to kill a child ? :dead:

Danny knew soon enough his dad would clip him too if he didn't wanna give up Milan and refuse t demote himself as a soldier to his dad.

:to: I think Genny really admires Ciro because he was more of a father figure to him than his dad. Dude was too shady of a father and a boss. :camby:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Ciro killing his wife was one of the darkest scenes I've ever seen as she was right (and fine as wine). Made me srs hate him. So much so that I haven't watched the last season yet because he came out on top.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
after watching the movie and finally got the show and :wow:

this is one of the most beautifully shot shows I've ever see :whoo:

bout to finish up S02 and I'm trying to find a 1080 link for S03 but none of the torrent sites seem to have it up yet :to:

also saw that S4 might be the last and if that is the case I'm mos def coppin the complete set :ohlawd:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

bout to finish up S02 and I'm trying to find a 1080 link for S03 but none of the torrent sites seem to have it up yet :to:

also saw that S4 might be the last and if that is the case I'm mos def coppin the complete set :ohlawd:
where'd you torrent season 2?

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

is the movie connected to the tv series?