Golden Tate confirmed in the sunken place

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
yeah, I'm sure it's a joke :francis:
pollardtate.png
He the type of nikka to fight other field nikkas for the right to be overseer and whip other nikkas as massa's favorite c00nhound.

He's fukking Massa's wife on the side. He'll be sold when his usefulness is up.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y'all just trash with getting black women to do what you want
I only fux with black women. Might slide a latino here and there, but i like brown to darker skinned women. And i do what i want with them, no prob... But my point still remains the same. Black women have personality issues for the most part that women of different races don't have, for the most part. And theres definitely reasons why this is so, no fault of their own. But it still is what it is

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, based of his response, about a year ago, Trump was loudly saying a lot of racist bullshyt and has been for about the last decade.

So his timeline complaint doesn't hold water this way.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I only fux with black women. Might slide a latino here and there, but i like brown to darker skinned women. And i do what i want with them, no prob... But my point still remains the same. Black women have personality issues for the most part that women of different races don't have, for the most part. And theres definitely reasons why this is so, no fault of their own. But it still is what it is
This is filler material.

I don't know where you hang at, but I seriously never ran into a shortage of well behaved and mannered black women.

It's funny that you talk this "I only" nonsense while at the same time speak as if you have worldly experience on non-black women.

What is it breh?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is filler material.

I don't know where you hang at, but I seriously never ran into a shortage of well behaved and mannered black women.

It's funny that you talk this "I only" nonsense while at the same time speak as if you have worldly experience on non-black women.

What is it breh?
Serial killers tend to be well behaved and well mannered in most settings too. This is why i said "personality issues"... And i said "i only fux with"... Meaning i only talk to black women in a romantic way, for the most part. That's what im attracted to. That does not mean i have never interacted with non black females. As ive gotten older, ive become more partial to black women, but ive dabbled here and there in the past with diff races, which gave me the ability to see the diffence. Im usually the 1 defending sisters, cause there are reasons why they are the way they are. But again, it is what it is