Yo that picture has to be a joke, right? :heh:

yeah, I'm sure it's a joke :francis:
pollardtate.png

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Yeah man, I spoke about this waaaaaaaaaay back when we had the podcast. My cuzzo is a professional trainer for MLB athletes (trained Mookie Betts among others), and back then he was working with a lot of high school baseball players who had raw potential but not enough exposure and technical training to get a D-I scholly. Golden Tate was, of course, an excpetion. He already had major interest from Tennessee and Notre Dame for football, but he wanted to play baseball in college as well (which, obviously, his football coaches were against). So my cousin would go by the crib, scoop him, and take him to baseball showcases as well as work with him on his swing, etc.

The one story I told on the podcast was how his mom tried to give my cousin the buns. Which was hilarious and dysfunctional enough. The other wild story my cuzzo told me was he took Golden to this major baseball showcase with all kinds of D-I scouts in attendance. My cuzzo is conversing with these much older white scouts, and he is already very careful about how he interacts with these dudes because the dynamic is wild: he's a young dude black cat from Brooklyn dealing with older southern white men and the shyt often got funky. So anyway, he's talking with these two scouts and Golden rolls up on the convo and the scouts recognize him because he's such a big time football recruit, so they congratulate him and wish him well at Notre Dame. One of the older white men is like "you must be pretty damned excited to get to campus." And my cuzzo said Golden replied "Hell yeah. I can fukk all the snowbunnies I want, and moms can't say nothing about it now." Cuzzo said his eyes got big as fukk and his face dropped, and the scouts were just staring in a mix of confusion and disbelief.

By the way, he absolutely did fukk Russell Wilson's ex-wife.

God Bless you for this bounty you have given us here today. You sir are a men among men....

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
nikkas like this get the most mediocre white bytches and think they hit the lotto :pachaha:

If you want a white bytch then do you but damn at least get a bad white bytch or the type of white bytch that white boys want like those Victoria Secret models.

White boys out chea snatching up beautiful black women like Tika Sumpter or Keesha Sharp while these goofy nikkas stay fukking with these :russell: white hoes. :smh:
Like my dad said...blacks have an inferiority complex and it stems from past generations and just being black in Amerikkka...whether we admit it or not.

When black men and women pull somebody white...they believe it elevates their social status and it gasses them up. That's why we see black rich/famous men or black men that women find attractive marry and date mediocre white women and that's why those lame, average, sometimes fat, quirky white men who aren't anything exceptional able to pull the finest sistas like Tika Sumpter and Halle Berry....just using their white privileges.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjlol:

A nikka and his money is soon going to be departed.

These white bytches pray to the altar of the PhD recipient of gold digging known Elin Nordergen (AKA Tiger Woods exwife)

I expect this marriage to last 4 years.

This hooker expects high returns on this investment.

I saw an instagram post of hers, talking about she spent weeks and bottles of wine designing her wedding dress.

What does she do for a living? Oh that is right, nothing. :francis:

ETA: @Walt if you wrote a book we would all buy the shyt out of it.

Tiger c00n deserved what he got. Lose half your wealth to a basic cac white broad nanny brehs. smdh.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
  1. its not the white bytch most nikkas attracted to, its the body frame.... black woman lose those petite frames from middle school and high school once they hit mid to late 20s because nikkas just happy to fukk a fat ass instead of shaming them... then when they hit 30 and they pudgy and short nikkas want to chase white bytches because they got that frame....sound crazy but think about it....
Naw. I think it's because they just are happy to be with a white bytch. A lot of them think they made it with a pale face on their arms. The fact that they get any ol white bytch proves it.

I'm not denying that most black women tend to get fat later in age. It's the food and lack of exercise. But that is not the cause for these dudes going after white girls. I mean think about it. You a millionaire athlete. You can get any race you want and you want a pale face flat booty bytch? :what: