Golden Globes 2016

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I honestly didn't think GoT was as good last season. There seemed to be a lot of filler

This is all I'm saying. I'm a fan. I'm invested in the show enough to rep a set for fukks sake.

But it's 5 seasons deep, going into 8 or 9 seasons. Prestige dramas are usually looking to wrap up around this point. "GoT" needs to tighten up because new dramas are eyeing their spot.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He ain't lying. That's basically been there campaign of how tough it was to make it
That's been the press. Read an interview the other day where inarritu shot all that down and said that all that talk is dumb and boring

When I ask Iñárritu about the controversy, a palpable impatience creeps into his voice. “I have to say, there’s nothing more boring to talk about than the challenges of production. ‘Oh my God, poor guys, they suffered…’ Honestly, who cares? The only reason I answered that is because I was asked, and I said: ‘There’s nothing for me to hide here.’

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Isn't Schumer related to someone? That has to be the reason:francis:

Breh lol is it possible they just think she's funny and you don't? Fukk. I know this is a cynical ass place and yes crazy shyt like that does happen but geez. Not everybody who's on right now is going to appeal to us.