Golden Globes 2016

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
This is why you shouldn't get in your feelings about the golden globes. shyt, they aren't. Jim Carey just came out and clowned the whole idea behind the award and everyone was in on the joke

I mean I'm not in my feelings. Just not in agreement! :manny:

I'm :heh: though at everyone being in on the joke of it being a comedy though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Leo is one of the All-Time Greats. He does it all, just as Denzel and Tom.

I can't put DDL up there because he's done what...10 movies since My Left Foot and that was '88-'89? He also doesn't do comedy. And the closest he's come to fun is Bill the Butcher.

Johnny Depp was Elm Street and that was '84. Same year as A Soldier's Story. I would put Johnny Depp with Hanks and Denzel as far as generation.

Denzel actually isn't even this generation. This generation would be the Leo's, Damons, Wills. But when you think about Matt Damon, he doesn't have 1 weak role. You may not flock to see him but he does the best with anything he's given. That's superior talent. His most under-appreciated may be The Rainmaker

But who's the young one out there currently that's gonna carry it for the next 30-40?

I guess I'm going with age because Tom and Denzel are older than JD while he and Leo are around the same age. he's gen x and they're baby boomers.

And screw that man, DDL gets on the list. It' not about quantity to me, its about quality and his quality is never in question....except that one movie he did that we don't speak about