Golden Globes 2016

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Over The Big Short...just no...no no no!! Just :snoop:

This is why you shouldn't get in your feelings about the golden globes. shyt, they aren't. Jim Carey just came out and clowned the whole idea behind the award and everyone was in on the joke

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
those last two do not belong on the same stage as denzel and tom hanks

Leo is one of the All-Time Greats. He does it all, just as Denzel and Tom.

It's Tom and Denzel for this generation breh. And then DDL if you want to put 3 up there

I can't put DDL up there because he's done what...10 movies since My Left Foot and that was '88-'89? He also doesn't do comedy. And the closest he's come to fun is Bill the Butcher.

Nah I'd put Leo in the generation after them. Johnny Depp's generation. That's the Matt Damon generation

Johnny Depp was Elm Street and that was '84. Same year as A Soldier's Story. I would put Johnny Depp with Hanks and Denzel as far as generation.

Denzel actually isn't even this generation. This generation would be the Leo's, Damons, Wills. But when you think about Matt Damon, he doesn't have 1 weak role. You may not flock to see him but he does the best with anything he's given. That's superior talent. His most under-appreciated may be The Rainmaker

But who's the young one out there currently that's gonna carry it for the next 30-40?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The Martian was so much fukkin better than the Big Short. I mean, as far as sitting down and watching an actual movie? Night and fukkin day. The Big Short could win "Best Adapted Word Problem" though.