Golden Globes 2016

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nah he was using ghetto in the way it's supposed to be used before it became to mean tenements and things only associated with us. What it really means, and the way the nazis used it for the jews, means to separate and segregate. So he was saying that putting Marconne in the category of just film composers and not including him in the list of great musicians period, like Beethoven and bach, etc, is ghetto

QT is to the point socially that he should still be aware of what not to say. Even if his intentions were good.
Problem is that he's at this point in his career where he truly doesn't give a fukk. He loses the audience with some of the things he says. Then again I didn't hear for myself I changed the channel. But twitter is killing him

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just came into say fk white award shows

Droppin some militant knowledge ok im out

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
QT is to the point socially that he should still be aware of what not to say. Even if his intentions were good.
Problem is that he's at this point in his career where he truly doesn't give a fukk. He loses the audience with some of the things he says. Then again I didn't hear for myself I changed the channel. But twitter is killing him

And I can rock with that. My boy and I had the same discussion about RZA earlier re: being smart enough to know what you should say, what you shouldn't say, and being aware of how its going to sound.