Golden Globes 2016

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Hamm winning awards he should've won years ago.
cryfam.jpg

A win is still a win though :smugdraper:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What Tarantino say about the ghetto? He give black people another reason to hate? :mjlol:

Nah he was using ghetto in the way it's supposed to be used before it became to mean tenements and things only associated with us. What it really means, and the way the nazis used it for the jews, means to separate and segregate. So he was saying that putting Marconne in the category of just film composers and not including him in the list of great musicians period, like Beethoven and bach, etc, is ghetto

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah he was using ghetto in the way it's supposed to be used before it became to mean tenements and things only associated with us. What it really means, and the way the nazis used it for the jews, means to separate and segregate. So he was saying that putting Marconne in the category of just film composers and not including him in the list of great musicians period, like Beethoven and bach, etc, is ghetto
Shut

The fukk

up

People rationalize everything people they like do, when its clear as day it was in ABYSMAL TASTE

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Shut

The fukk

up

People rationalize everything people they like do, when its clear as day it was in ABYSMAL TASTE

That's cool breh:manny: but that's what I was told YEEEEEARS ago at the holocaust museum downtown DC and it stayed with me ever since. So you can take it how you want Ill take it how I want, simple as that.