Goku's weird strength progression

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
But we were never really able to see how strong goku was, that heart virus took him out in a buck as soon as he powered up

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Because power levels and energy is bullshyt...didnt yall get that after vegeta smashed his energy reader and when even though the androids could suck up all that power they still couldnt take out the saijins. it doesnt matter how much energy you have if you dont know what to do with it or cant control it. the only thing that really decides the outcome of a battle is how its strategized and fought
Lol at there being "strategy" in a dragon ball z fight:heh:

EVERY battle ended the same.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Lol at there being "strategy" in a dragon ball z fight:heh:

EVERY battle ended the same.
Word, I hear you. Every fight was just punch, kick, ki attack but there was always an emphasis on train and know your enemy.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Also, you can see the progression in strength/ability as the saga goes on. Watch the fight between Vegeta and Goku here

Skip to 14:35, you can actually see them fighting. By the time they got to Namek it was on some bionic shyt the movement and by Cell you couldn't even see em.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Also, you can see the progression in strength/ability as the saga goes on. Watch the fight between Vegeta and Goku here

Skip to 14:35, you can actually see them fighting. By the time they got to Namek it was on some bionic shyt the movement and by Cell you couldn't even see em.

I don't know man, that Goku vs Majin Vegeta fight was the best in the series IMO. They had that slomo shyt going. :ohlawd:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying it seems like either a plothole or perhaps Goku just got lazy over those 3 years and was being held back because his training partners were Gohan and Piccolo.
Goku had AIDS.. Trunks had to travel back in time give him the cure.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looking back the plot holes are :snoop: I know its just a cartoon but even as a kid I remember watching some of these episodes like :why: I was mad as hell when Android 18 mopped the floor with the sayians. That took out the allure of the transformation REAL quick