Goku's weird strength progression

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku went from 9000 to 180000 in the course of two weeks by training on a spaceship. Yet his strength rarely increased during the three years he trained with Gohan and Piccolo before the androids came. Power levels are bullshyt.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Because power levels and energy is bullshyt...didnt yall get that after vegeta smashed his energy reader and when even though the androids could suck up all that power they still couldnt take out the saijins. it doesnt matter how much energy you have if you dont know what to do with it or cant control it. the only thing that really decides the outcome of a battle is how its strategized and fought

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dont forget that saiyan power has the near-death-powerup hack....that radically changes power progression.

*reads up* :youngsabo:
Official_Saiyan_handbook.png

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Because power levels and energy is bullshyt...didnt yall get that after vegeta smashed his energy reader and when even though the androids could suck up all that power they still couldnt take out the saijins. it doesnt matter how much energy you have if you dont know what to do with it or cant control it. the only thing that really decides the outcome of a battle is how its strategized and fought

I haven't watched that DBZ in years but I thought he smashed the scouter because he had learned how to sense power level without one like the rest of the DBZ fighters already could

The higher the power levels the stonger the attacks and by magnitudes

With the androids they could absorb energy sure but only a certain amount at a time. Plus Dr Gero vastly underrated Super saiyans

I could be wrong though because again I haven't watched DBZ in a long ass time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku went from 9000 to 180000 in the course of two weeks by training on a spaceship. Yet his strength rarely increased during the three years he trained with Gohan and Piccolo before the androids came. Power levels are bullshyt.

his power level was not 9000 after he fought vegeta

remember that Sayins increase in power after every fight when they are nearly killed

he was prolly around 30-40,000 when he started training in the spaceship on the way to namek

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his power level was not 9000 after he fought vegeta

remember that Sayins increase in power after every fight when they are nearly killed

he was prolly around 30-40,000 when he started training in the spaceship on the way to namek

that's way to high.

His max base power was 8,000 then all the way to 24K using kaoken X3. He was probably 15K max base after he ate the bean and got out the hospital. But he wasn't near death though. Just bandaged and beaten up. He wasn't on the verge of dying.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

it was actually higher than 180,000 he didnt go full out he said so himself he go higher in smaller burst :manny:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying it seems like either a plothole or perhaps Goku just got lazy over those 3 years and was being held back because his training partners were Gohan and Piccolo.