AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta stans hold this L

full

How can you not like Vegeta?:what:

DBZ racist as fukk :scust:

So is most anime really, it comes from a xenophobic/insular culture.

Also, :dead: at your sig.

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Article reads like he's going to be one of many and not the sole mascot.

I'm pretty sure Pikachu and Mario is more known than Goku

:jbhmm: my sisters know the characters from Dragonball Z and never watched it.. Pikachu is a bytch and Mario is :flabbynsick: Dragonball is the GOAT

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know, I was one of them

I don't see younger audiences watching that shyt or even knowing who most those characters are outside of Japan.

It's not in English yet. Trust me I'd be watching that shyt but I'm not tryna read subtitles and listen to a feminine goku voice. Once they dub it it's over :wow:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:comeon:Obviously Vegeta wouldn't be the mascot over Goku the star of the show and the righteous hero, only on this site do I see nikkas tryna shyt on Vegeta which is weird since Vegeta was a real nikka most black folks I know favor him over Goku but I guess that just shows its alot of cacs on here.:cacjordan:

They reaching for a young audience with old ass cartoons:mjlol:

shyt might be lit though, might need to make a trip to Japan for the olympics
:beli:They got new versions of that cartoon and young people watch DBZ too its the most popular anime of all time.

:mjlol:

:ufdup:Broly the goat

:wow:
DBZ still the GOAT. Beating out Pokemon too :salute:
:jbhmm:Yeah especially wit the recent craze of Pokemon Go and they coulda used Pikachu which is a textbook olympic mascot family friendly appealin to all ages, the fact that DBZ and Goku beat it out shows its GOATness.:bishopeddielongcrygif:

I will just say that Goku is GOAT, and Vegeta is great, but Goku is great because of the principles he stands upon.
:ohhh:They like Jordan and Kobe Goku/Jordan the widely viewed GOAT and role model kids look up to and Vegeta/Kobe the more edgy controversial competitor that doesn't give a fukk and would do anything to be better than their rival that they were influenced by, all the real nikkas know Vegeta/Kobe the GOAT.:kobesalute:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:comeon:Obviously Vegeta wouldn't be the mascot over Goku the star of the show and the righteous hero, only on this site do I see nikkas tryna shyt on Vegeta which is weird since Vegeta was a real nikka most black folks I know favor him over Goku but I guess that just shows its alot of cacs on here.:cacjordan:

:beli:They got new versions of that cartoon and young people watch DBZ too its the most popular anime of all time.

:mjlol:

:ufdup:Broly the goat

:jbhmm:Yeah especially wit the recent craze of Pokemon Go and they coulda used Pikachu which is a textbook olympic mascot family friendly appealin to all ages, the fact that DBZ and Goku beat it out shows its GOATness.:bishopeddielongcrygif:

:ohhh:They like Jordan and Kobe Goku/Jordan the widely viewed GOAT and role model kids look up to and Vegeta/Kobe the more edgy controversial competitor that doesn't give a fukk and would do anything to be better than their rival that they were influenced by, all the real nikkas know Vegeta/Kobe the GOAT.:kobesalute:
No shyt they got newer versions... And theyre in japanese

And I don't know too many kids watching anime, it usually be grown ass nikkas or super nerds infatuated with the culture. Which is cool but if they were trying to reach younger kids not sure if old anime was the best way to go about it

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No shyt they got newer versions... And theyre in japanese

And I don't know too many kids watching anime, it usually be grown ass nikkas or super nerds infatuated with the culture. Which is cool but if they were trying to reach younger kids not sure if old anime was the best way to go about it
:francis:"Young people" exist in Japan too, and most anime fans are kids obviously since the cartoon platform appeals to kids the most and those grown nikkas/super nerds started watchin as kids theyselves.

DBZ stay havin reruns airin and episodes are available online, not to mention all the video games they got for it so its definitely the best way to reach younger kids.