Going on my first date in 5 years and my 2nd in my entire life tomorrow. Any advice?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I hope you got a roster of chicks to fall back on, cuz there ain’t no guarantee you’ll get a 2nd date :manny:

Just go in there and do your thing. Nothing wrong with being a rookie, we all started somewhere.

Life is about trial and error, if you go in there thinking about “I should do this and that”, you only gon hurt yourself when things don’t go as planned. If she fukks with u, cool. If not, well now that you’re used to talking to woman, you can move on to the next chick with a cooler mindset
I also matched with two other women recently so that's not the only one I'm talking to lol. I'm going to go straight in not expecting shyt now so I'll be cool.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I, for some reason, managed to get the balls to ask her out to get some coffee and to check out

I went on only one other date in my life back in 2019. I thought that one went well since I took her to the museum and a couple restaurants and even bought her some jewelry but she completely ghosted me after the date and I never saw her again.
You're cooked....

dating is a damn sport nowadays.....

:mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yea... The "just acting like ur out with the bros" is important for a new guy coming outside.
Because it will help u fake the "I don't give a fck about u and I don't care about ur p*ssy" attitude that u need to actually get a chik to like u or want you some p*ssy.

This works until u actually get more experience with women, and really stop not giving a fck about them. Which is so important for them to actually like u and for them to give u some p*ssy lol

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Never take relationship advice from Coli brehs :mjlol:
bouta have my man's out here dappin chicks up and calling her bro:martin:
or worse he be guiding his man's through crowds touching the small of his back and paying for drinks:dame: