Didn't last an hour on Hinge

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My brother in Christ, she had a burned p*ssy she treats with pills

A chubby woman like that misses pills breh

It means they have an undetectable amount of the HIV virus in them if they take pills

Basically having sex with Magic :dame:
whoa she has a House in Virginia??????

fukk that you were right to delete that shyt.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
NOBODY'S GOT AIDS AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR THAT WORD IN HERE AGAIN!!!

but seriously.. somebody better tag @General Mills Cos this is one impressive L, OP.

Glad I'm off the market. Can't believe dating sites are so degenerate these days that hoes have alphanumerical code words for AIDS. God damn.

:demonic:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I can tell nggas are terrible storytellers bc wtf was that :heh: You buried the lede there my guy

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have been out the game for a long time, i remember when hinge was first popping off, but then i heard a bunch of the women on there don't want to be the ones to make the first move

:dead:

shocked it's not filled with bots like the rest of them now, probably is.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Consider yourself lucky op some women are less forthcoming about this sort of thing. For future reference abort mission if you spot the dreaded "zesty besty" all up in her videos dancing :aicmon:
He does have a point OP.

Should you choose the chunky girl who will love you forever and be honest about her AIDS, or the prime juicy pawg heartbreaker who won't tell you about her AIDS until you and all your boys have it too?

Either way you better make a choice because it sounds like you need an app to get laid.

:ufdup:

OP I thought you liked "shum pulp" but you're out here drinking Shop-Rite sparkling water with Janice. I oughta neg you

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
They were just about there :manny:

I asked her, it stands for Undetectable = Untransmittable

Means she has a minute amount of HIV, naw I ain't risking it, I told her thanks for being open about it and just deleted the mf, might be a sign

Personally, that needs to be typed out every time. Fukk any shorthand, abbreviation, societal colloquium, etc.:wow:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta cancel your phone contract, throw your phone in the garbage, switch platforms. If you were droid gang, switch to apple, if you were apple switch to droid. New carrier, new phone, new email addresses, don't sync contacts. If 'she' was in the same city you might have to move.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you matched with lizzo with a house in Virginia.

intro-1649619541.sm.webp

op the nikka in them biktarvy commercials :mjlol: