Going digital :blessed:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Hopefully sony and microsoft learned SOMETHING from steam and allows people to pre-load and then unlock at midnight.

I won't have my hopes up though.
:wtf: Sony dont do this? I thought that's what that day 1 digital shyt was for :shaq:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What games from last gen on PC do you still PLAY today :stopitslime:
What games from last gen on PS2 do you still play?
If the answer is 99% none of them? Your comment makes NO SENSE
There are too many games these days, more now than ever before. So you wouldn't have time to play now and previous. Backlogs was unheard of back in the SNES days :manny:

There is A LOT of big games from the current gen I still haven't played yet (Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Series, Mass Effect Series & Etc.) Because the next-gen consoles don't support Backwards Compatibility, i'm gonna have to play them on PC unless we get a next-gen port.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There is A LOT of big games from the current gen I still haven't played yet (Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Series, Mass Effect Series & Etc.) Because the next-gen consoles don't support Backwards Compatibility, i'm gonna have to play them on PC unless we get a next-gen port.
If the game is worth it, they always port them. Especially now, it'll be via the arcade :manny:
Sony even has Gaikai and even tho PS3 games don't work yet, you can dream :lolbron:

I can assure you they will have a better version of the entire Mass Effect series on one disc
Ditto with Bioshock & Batman
And any other decent game. These companies are bullshyting on the backwards compatibility right now so they can maximize next gen sales FIRST. Then they'll offer there entire catalog like they always do.
You can even buy Xbox games from XBL, not just Xbox 360 and those games were said to not be compatible either

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough my first three PS5 games are all digital. I will still buy some physical games but since I go half and share them with my cousin it's more convenient to go digital.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Been done with disc .... I just click shyt and its there ... wait for the store sales and buy 3 at once

load and offload.... keep everything in the tuck either on external SSD or in the library waiting for download.

fukk putting a disc in and hoping it works, once its unlocked digital its there forever. I hoard shyt too so I'm not trading discs in, I still got madden 97 and all these Ps1 games. After the lens on the console wears out, combined with the scratched discs it becomes a nightmare.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going mostly digital but still want the disc option. I rather not lock myself to the PlayStation/Microsoft Store