Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It looks more like an orangutan to me, which would make things more interesting considering that orangutans are the most intelligent animals on the planet.

Imagine zilla and kong having to team up against a titan with near human intelligence.

It's a chimp with orangutan fur for sure, orangutans have fat stocky bodies, old boy is lanky and more upright a doesnt gave the facial sacs that male orangutans have. Kong himself is like 70 percent gorilla, 30 chimp imo.

But you're right, orangutans have more skills and are smarter at creating things, chimps have a higher social intelligence. A hybrid of the 2 is gonna be a PROBLEM

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I’ll watch. Miss the 2014 serious tone :ld: turning into f&f
godzilla-vs.gif

JNew

Superstar
Daps
i guess there going for the more campy kid feel. reminds me of some of the old movies.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's a chimp with orangutan fur for sure, orangutans have fat stocky bodies, old boy is lanky and more upright a doesnt gave the facial sacs that male orangutans have. Kong himself is like 70 percent gorilla, 30 chimp imo.

But you're right, orangutans have more skills and are smarter at creating things, chimps have a higher social intelligence. A hybrid of the 2 is gonna be a PROBLEM
It does look chimpish in the face, the red hair and long thin arms definitely look more like an orangutan. A mix of those two will be sick.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Of course I'm there on day 1, but that shyt look like transformers beast wars.

also, i need to find a video explaining which godzilla movies are parts of the same franchises. Like I know they got some shyt like Godzilla Minos One of something coming out too. Will this shyt be connected to Monarch on apple+?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m in because i liked all the movies and even like most of Monarch so far… but people aren’t lying when they say this look like F&F with Titans