Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
That last shot really took me out but ya know.. fukk it. Ima check it of course but again why is godzilla playing second fiddle to kong.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You know what's crazy is that Kong is definitely based off of a Gorilla, and Gorillas are relatively peaceful as far as Great Apes go.

Im looking at Scar Kings face and thats most definitely a CHIMP. Any one who knows anything about animals knows chimps are fukking DEMONIC :demonic:
It looks more like an orangutan to me, which would make things more interesting considering that orangutans are the most intelligent animals on the planet.

Imagine zilla and kong having to team up against a titan with near human intelligence.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
We're going to act like Godzilla has to always be serious now :beli:
Godzilla is one of the most diverse characters in film history (and yes I really mean that.) He’s been almost everything you can think of and I think that’s why I find him to be a fascinating film character. Legendary and Minus One are on different sides on the spectrum but at the end of the day, they’re both Godzilla.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Godzilla is one of the most diverse characters in film history (and yes I really mean that.) He’s been almost everything you can think of and I think that’s why I find him to be a fascinating film character. Legendary and Minus One are on different sides on the spectrum but at the end of the day, they’re both Godzilla.
69 years old and counting :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The Rose/pinkish color is actually homage to Godzilla Millennium series design.
MV5BMDMzOTc0NzgtNjIxOC00NzgyLWFiNzAtN2U2MzI0YzIwZGJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDIyNjkyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Hence why his spikes are way bigger as well
Godzilla_vs._Megaguirus_-_Godzilla_fires_atomic_breath.png