Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This mf Godzilla out here playin' pest control and shyt. While Kong out here hittin' up too many Dunkin Donuts & finna get da same dentures and shyt Steve Harvey and these rappers got. :martin:

But at least my man got an arm cannon + accuracy like his name Kong Stroud--popped dem prehistoric planet of the ape lookin' ahh mfs right on the top, no warm up.

Lol @ lil monkbreh tryna backdoor da King like dat. After he spared him too, smh.

Breh Scar King roasted Kong then gave him that Ryan Garcia including the cheating :mjlol:

Good movie tho. At times, the pacing was dumb fast but it didn't take away from anything other than me wanting a longer 2v2 at the end.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I thought this movie was going to be ass but I had a good time watching it. I don't think there were too many jokes. The movie knew when it wanted to be serious and kept that tone. I think all the actors did great. I enjoyed this movie more than GvK.

Godzilla wasn't in this movie as much. He had 2 quick fights then was taking power naps until the end. Doesn't really bother me because I got GMO to watch.

Last edited:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
watching this rn :russ:
You know you're a good actor when you can keep a straight face and deliver your lines in movies like this one

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Jamie Lee Curtis put out an all time preformance in the 1999 movie Virus.
IDK... I can enjoy movies like this one, like Meg 2, i can watch them, have a laugh and move on. But i cant watch 20 minutes of movies like transformers, or rebel moon without getting mad about how stupid they are. They're basically the same mindless blockbuster movies, idk what makes one watchable and one trash

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
This got old fast... its to much, even for a movie like this
How much credit can "the director" take from making a movie like this? They should put the cgi guys names as the director

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Could’ve done with an extra 10 minutes of fighting

Overall it’s a dumb fun mindless movie

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
KONG: “I’m lonely. I wish I could find more of my own kind. :mjcry:

KONG (after he finds more of his own kind):
giphy.gif

There's been a lot of debate on whether or not Kong killed that ape. If he isn't dead, I bet his wished he was because he just got embarrassed in front of the whole congregation.