Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
A Coli breh’s vision board

:mjlol:

He's lying anyways.
This is that weirdo Yshomuney/Moneysho2productions dude that keeps getting banned n then coming back with a different username.
He's so stupid that he can't help himself and always gives the game away with a stupid name + his weirdo posting style.
Always rambling about how black men are given their due, etc but its all disingenuous, he gets banned and then comes back n does the same thing.
He's like a retard ai algorithm.

Half his photos are stock shutter pics, which you have to specifically search for to get.
They're stock so he had to search, black men, white wives n kids photos to get them.
He's a legit weirdo with a coli obsession

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He’s right…

Look at Mya Wiley running for NYC mayor she talking bout defund the police yet she got private security guarding her house.. She talk about racial equity and her husband is white :mjlol:

thats not a contradiction. :comeon:

what do you think defund the police means anyway? :jbhmm:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
the black girl always has those curls in her. Every single time. Same hair style
I call that the "McDonald's hair". Every commercial got that springy curly Cree Summer styled hair and Mc Donald's was really lovin it, in their marketing.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ain't this nikka a captain of the Pawg army?

Im asking that legitimately lol

Because i only know him as a comedian and everybody jokes about it...

Here's a good one by Jeff Ross

"I see Godfrey's in the house, wassup G?... Look at that big ol smile.....The only thing whiter than Godfreys teeth are the women he dates":mjlol:

With that being what hes known for...this rant seem like hypocrisy.

Daps
They always have ads with white men and black women.
That dynamic is represented more than reality. I had the same argument with a black woman.

This 100%.

He's not talking down on swirling. Just pointing out that the media always tells us that BM/WW is way more common than BW/WM and that brehs love pawgs......

Yet.....in advertising we always see BW/WM....way more than exists in real life. It would be like if every other commercial showed Asian men with white broads instead of Asian broads with white men.

We see white men with every race. They are the default #2 option outside of your own people. That's not an accident.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I first started noticing it with Nissan ads specifically...and then it was literally a quantum shift of ads featuring bw/wm and it's been crazy ever since.

Me and my wife was laughing because of the new tide ad or some shyt with a bw/ww pair. The white women was neatly tucked at the edge and never made herself known...but we seen't her :hhh:

Disgusting...and to make matters worse, these bw/wm pairing are never believable :francis::mjlol: