Godfrey morphs into a coli breh over swirl ad

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
He's not wrong, tho people at odds with his stance are gonna say he looks crazy.

The media rather show wm+bw even tho numerically the actual reality is clearly in favor of the opposite pair.
All these shows and commercials that push the pair least seen irl, that's social engineering 101.
No group wants to see their women with men of the other, hence why even with the rising popularity of kpop etc, you're not likely to see heartthrob Asian stars being pushed.
White men trying to ensure their own access to the rainbow, while locking their women away from the other rainbow hued men.
And that's natural.
What's not natural, is us going along with them feeding the flames of miscommunication and dysfunction between black men and black women.
They'd be ecstatic if we ended up like Asian Americans, in regards to the avoidance of intercommunity dating.

And in reference to the politicians, he's still not wrong. It's funny style ish where these people who stand in counter to white supremacy both date white men.
No different from the Civil Rights activists that talked black but slept white.
It's weird and basically epitomizes clownshoes.

I'll never forget the story of the first native president of some country in Africa, who as the first native president after colonization, promptly went and married a white woman. Had a movie n everything.

It's all just so embarrassing and shameful at the end of the day

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
28c3f916-2ffa-4fd3-88bb-e0f230436513-jpeg.2612753

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
About time more black men call it out. Broke pussies like @Texasvescence are scared to come against white men in anything he does because deep down he wants to be one. That’s why he wants to tag other men when they don’t even like pawgs like that :scust:
Keep my muthafukking name outta your buck mouth

NTPSbjdu80br2dx3.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He's not wrong, tho people at odds with his stance are gonna say he looks crazy.

The media rather show wm+bw even tho numerically the actual reality is clearly in favor of the opposite pair.
All these shows and commercials that push the pair least seen irl, that's social engineering 101.
No group wants to see their women with men of the other, hence why even with the rising popularity of kpop etc, you're not likely to see heartthrob Asian stars being pushed.
White men trying to ensure their own access to the rainbow, while locking their women away from the other rainbow hued men.
And that's natural.
What's not natural, is us going along with them feeding the flames of miscommunication and dysfunction between black men and black women.
They'd be ecstatic if we ended up like Asian Americans, in regards to the avoidance of intercommunity dating.

And in reference to the politicians, he's still not wrong. It's funny style ish where these people who stand in counter to white supremacy both date white men.
No different from the Civil Rights activists that talked black but slept white.
It's weird and basically epitomizes clownshoes.

I'll never forget the story of the first native president of some country in Africa, who as the first native president after colonization, promptly went and married a white woman. Had a movie n everything.

It's all just so embarrassing and shameful at the end of the day
All facts but with the first bolded I can see why men get upset when they see their other halves with men that hate them but black men are the least angered when they see this, and thus it’s rare for any black man, especially a public figure express grievance towards it. That’s why I have no respect for fsggots like @Texasvescence because he rather attack other black men instead of white men who date bw. Like I never seen other men who rather attack their own…it’s always attacks and swipes at other races of men and the women who date them.

and for the second bolded that was the President of Botswana. Apartied SA wanted to go to war over that. But if he was white and she was black then they wouldn’t even bat and eyelid.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Shut your p*ssy ass up spineless c00n, you’d get dropped if we were face to face fakkit

And notice this faq never denied anything I said :mjpls:
Tag me when you visit Houston u cum drenched buck
It's just a few hours away
Shouldn't be hard for an unemployed c00n to make the drive