Godfather of Harlem >>>> The Sopranos

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Negros sitting for hours on end gleefully watching Italians call them "moolinyan", and punk them. Y'all then call it, "the greatest show ever".
:mjlol:

Couldn't be me.

:hubie:

Godfather of Harlem in just 2 seasons has more racists and anti-black dialogue than all Sopranos combined. Black people are hardly an occurrence in Sopranos. Godfather of Harlem is literally about Italians attacking black people every single episode. :mjlol:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Godfather of Harlem in just 2 seasons has more racists and anti-black dialogue than all Sopranos combined. Black people are hardly an occurrence in Sopranos. Godfather of Harlem is literally about Italians attacking black people every single episode. :mjlol:

I don't watch any of that nonsense.

TLOU >>>>>> Sopranos and Godfather of Harlem. Only old heads proudly repping Italian gangster names, wearing throwbacks, fitted caps, and listening to Griselda like those types of shows.

:manny:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't watch any of that nonsense.

TLOU >>>>>> Sopranos and Godfather of Harlem. Only old heads proudly repping Italian gangster names, wearing throwbacks, fitted caps, and listening to Griselda like those types of shows.

:manny:

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

How did I already know. Called it before they even say it. You can just tell.
Y'all letting these TLOU fans get too out of pocket. See what y'all have done? :heh:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorpranos is one of, if not, the greatest of all time. Not sure if this Black superhero show will be considered that by the time it ends.
I enjoy the show for what it is. But the show hasn’t even had one interesting storyline. Just generic drug dealing ups and downs. This show should be compared to the BMFS and Powers not one of the goat shows lol