Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hold on... Swear on everything you aren't lying. Yall had a pedo mega thread on the Coli and let that shyt ride???

tenor.gif

I don't want hear no more "the Coli was better back in the day" bs. Yall were on some crazy shyt.

And good exposal. Expose his pedo ass. All the people that contributed should have been banned for
life[/QUOTE]

This. This is the right shyt that needs to get exposed. I didn’t even know this shyt!!! But everyone’s talking about the “good old” days while failing to address this. All these fukkin fraud asses targeting people with fake exposals, instigating and pseudo threads while ignoring this. I can’t believe this shyt and I’m not one to be at a loss for words but reading through this.. No words right now.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"What was wrong with it? Nobody was posting anything that we wouldn't post in JBO (Although, with the disappearing acts on this forum, maybe this isn't a good example anymore), in fact, it was more or less just a group for those of a certain taste to represent, we weren't really planning on "doing" anything outside of maybe sharing some piff every now and again and building more members."

:mjtf:

I noticed dude was bushed but if this is why, he needs to be banned :camby:
That nikka used to say some wild shyt in other parts of the forum too. I remember him saying some wild shyt about that actress Chloe Grace Moretz when she was underage. Dude was a pure weirdo. And I dont know how he lasted so long on this site.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I'm sure anyone from sohh will remember the "pedo piff movement"

A bunch of CACs pedo trolling on a level that made me think alot of them were serious about the pedophile shyt.

I'll bet anything that @GoddamnyamanProf and @Box Cutta were members of that shyt.

There's some real sick people posting on this site.
:francis:

That rings a bell, one of the reasons that JBO ended up being heavily moderated iirc, didn't they dead that forum for a minute because of the off the wall pedo bullshyt and the beef with 4****?

Can't remember the name of that poster who used to drop links to screeners and whatnot back in the rec room(?) days (he had a group here) but I remember a gang of idiots snitching and yet they were all on that pedo piff shyt all up in that Disney thread same bunch of fools running around screaming BIEBER THA GAWD wanna switch up their whole style like we didn't see you, fukk all of that :ufdup:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Box Cutta AND @GoddamnyamanProf BOTH ARE IN THE GREEN....... ANOTHER DEMENTED WEIRDO @Rhakim IS POSTER OF THE YEAR.... RACIST WHITEBOY @Mantis Toboggan M.D. RUNS THE WPOY AWARDS IN THE SEUM....

BANNED RACISTS @the cac mamba, @The Gimp, AND @GPBear AMONGST OTHERS WERE ALSO BELOVED ON THIS FORUM AND WERE SOME OF MY BIGGEST HATERS...

YA’LL TRULY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT AN HONOR IT IS TO BE CONSIDERED WOAT ON THIS FORUM LITTERED WIT SOCIETAL REJECTS AND MALADJUSTED LOSERS.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In summary, from what I read so far- dude is a fukkin cac pervert pedo with wildly inappropriate child sexual fantasies who they let roam about; who has the nerve to comment negatively about black history and empowerment issues, while having his own history of pedophilia pandering from days of past until present. But a group of people who want to bring attention and awareness to progression within the black community are the targets of antagonism.

Let me also get this straight, because there’s been a lot mentioned in slander toward “newer” posters and posters that are part of movements. But I don’t see any of them exposed as pedo supporters, sex workers, sexual proponents, stalkers, alts or c00ns, anything morally incorrect as far as society goes; despite the mass targeting and attempts that are undeniable at this point. So as long as a person has a sexual associated history they’re free to do or say what they want. I swear or everything, I sensed something was up like I’ve been saying and been catching wreck for - some of these mentally void ”better back then” faggits stay trying to come at someone for the least little shyt bc if they let it happen, stood by and said nothing - then they supported it and made an environment that contributed to this type of behavior.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Evidently it was in the beginning.

That's why I cant take brehs serious when they say this site fell off compared to sohh and the early coli years. They clearly forgot about all the sick shyt that was posted back then.

This ados, super black militant shyt is tame in comparison.

What the fuk is this Disney , they keep talking?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess you think that if you keep saying a lie it'll become true.

First of all, I never posted in that Disney thread. I only made one joke that cacs like you tried to run with. All the female pic threads I'm involved with involve clearly mature physically developed women. Hell I got in trouble for saying something about "traffic bae" Demetria Obilar (who is all woman).

But go right ahead and keep repeating lies.
Nah. Save that shyt, correct me if I’m wrong, but were you the one who was banned before for making a sus pedo comment?? And you think that jokes having to do with sexual behavior towards minors are a “funny” ??
:jbhmm: :what: