@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The number 1 kobe stan is also a pedophile.

I guess you think that if you keep saying a lie it'll become true.

First of all, I never posted in that Disney thread. I only made one joke that cacs like you tried to run with. All the female pic threads I'm involved with involve clearly mature physically developed women. Hell I got in trouble for saying something about "traffic bae" Demetria Obilar (who is all woman).

But go right ahead and keep repeating lies.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
wait what :laff:
Real shyt.

There were a group of posters on sohh who called themselves the "pedo piff movement" and they would constantly post under age girls in sexually suggestive images and claim they were shining light on the attractiveness of little girls. That Disney thread in JBO was a replica of the "pedo piff" thread on sohh.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt.

There were a group of posters on sohh who called themselves the "pedo piff movement" and they would constantly post under age girls in sexually suggestive images and claim they were shining light on the attractiveness of little girls. That Disney thread in JBO was a replica of the "pedo piff" thread on sohh.

good thing that type of shyt aint allowed here no mo :scust:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
good thing that type of shyt aint allowed here no mo :scust:
Evidently it was in the beginning.

That's why I cant take brehs serious when they say this site fell off compared to sohh and the early coli years. They clearly forgot about all the sick shyt that was posted back then.

This ados, super black militant shyt is tame in comparison.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS IS 100X WORSE THAN ANYTHING SWAG HAS EVER SAID .. HES NOT EVEN TALKIN BOUT WAITIN TIL SHE TURN 18, HE STRAIGHT UP LUSTING OVER A 14 YEAR OLD “BIG TITTIES”

:francis:

And all I ever said is the girl would GROW UP to be beautiful. I've never lusted after a got damn child.

Only bytches I've lusted after on this site are clearly grown like Demetria Obilar with big asses.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I was making a joke you idiot. This cac was serious.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/let...lking-dead-season-four-thread.146033/page-282

Pedonificent said:
to me she's like a Spurs first round pick. draft her now. but stash her away for like 3 years. then after she matures, she'll be ready to contribute.

baby girl gon be bad as fukk :banderas: :noah: :patrice:

Season 4 Maggie: "kinda disgusting"

11 year old girl: "She's gonna be a problem when she's 14!"

:huhldup:

if there's grass on the field :yeshrug:

HA-HA jokes!! You sick pedo fukk

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WOW YALL SEE THIS SHIIT

@2Quik4UHoes @10bandz @CantStop @Nima0614 @Houston911 @areohbee82 @Trece @Trojan 24 @Hater @Torrential

@Swagnificent THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO HAS THE NERVE TO CALL U A PEDO CUZ U MADE A FACETIOUS REMARK .. LOOK @ HIM BEIN DEAD SERIOUS. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

I already negged him and in suggest everyone else to the same..

This pedo fakkit needs to be in the red at the very least if not banned..

The fact that he i's white and causing all this division in threads about races that he isn't a member of makes it worse.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
LN0enxe.gif

IN

The gods will judge the accused
LN0enxe

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
At this point in time, I’m shocked at that substance of this thread but I’m not surprised at the segment that’s being exposed. Never fukkin fails. They target people because of all the sick deviant they having literally falling out their closet. They let that pedo b*stard linger around on here like the shyt is sweet.