@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Wait. He's saying let kids do whatever dumb shyt they need to do and at ten correct them?

Bruh when I was a kid I thought i was the center of the world. We also used to play around the exam hall making all sorts of noise when we were 7. The principal told us hey. Please you wouldn't want that when you are their age. In my mind I was like the world gonna end before we get to that age.
:hubie:

I was one of two...
:jawalrus:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm sure anyone from sohh will remember the "pedo piff movement"

A bunch of CACs pedo trolling on a level that made me think alot of them were serious about the pedophile shyt.

I'll bet anything that @GoddamnyamanProf and @Box Cutta were members of that shyt.

There's some real sick people posting on this site.
:francis:
Box Cutta got the axe last night

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
change the title to "LeGBT member @GoddamnyamanProf IS A RACIST PEDOPHILE" it'll attract more attention :mjlit:
And a new level of mental illness has been achieved

This what yall spend your Saturday nights on, huh? Giddy making up pedo fairy tales about posters you dont like?

Coli goin full Pizzagate. This is what happens when there's no moderation and you allow the site to be infiltrated and taken over by alt right agents and the mentally ill.

What a shame

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

This what yall spend your Saturday nights on, huh? Giddy making up pedo fairy tales about posters you dont like?

Coli goin full Pizzagate. This is what happens when there's no moderation and you allow the site to be infiltrated and taken over by alt right agents and the mentally ill.

What a shame

The mods confirmed you posted in the pedo thread. You also caped for Charlize in plain sight, no made up stories there you cac :umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The mods confirmed you posted in the pedo thread. You also caped for Charlize in plain sight, no made up stories there you cac :umad:
What mods, what pedo thread? fukk outta here with your ADMITTED ducktales you pathetic, sick fukk.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
We got rapist and pedophiles on this site

tenor.gif

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

What a shame

So are you calling one of the most respected og mods on here @CHICAGO a liar sir :ld:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So are you calling one of the most respected og mods on here @CHICAGO a liar sir :ld:
Anti-Bron coalition really hooked up w Alt Right coalition to trivialize things like racism and pedophilia and weaponize ducktales against a poster that constantly shyts on both, huh?

This was yall big plan for Saturday night, huh?

Get help.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

What a shame

SATURDAY NIGHT?

SO U BRITISH TOO??

:mjlol:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL