@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure anyone from sohh will remember the "pedo piff movement"

A bunch of CACs pedo trolling on a level that made me think alot of them were serious about the pedophile shyt.

I'll bet anything that @GoddamnyamanProf and @Box Cutta were members of that shyt.

There's some real sick people posting on this site.
:francis:

wait what :laff:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
source.gif

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
He was active in the deleted mega jbo disney jailbait thread with a bunch of weirdos posting pics of 12 -14 yr olds in suggestive poses (og members know what im talking about).
Hold on... Swear on everything you aren't lying. Yall had a pedo mega thread on the Coli and let that shyt ride???

tenor.gif

I don't want hear no more "the Coli was better back in the day" bs. Yall were on some crazy shyt.

And good exposal. Expose his pedo ass. All the people that contributed should have been banned for life

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I'm sure anyone from sohh will remember the "pedo piff movement"

A bunch of CACs pedo trolling on a level that made me think alot of them were serious about the pedophile shyt.

I'll bet anything that @GoddamnyamanProf and @Box Cutta were members of that shyt.

There's some real sick people posting on this site.
:francis:

The old Disney Thread :mjpls:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Yeah y’all need to separate Seum shyt from TLR shyt. You don’t see nikkas calling out Kobe stans and lumping then all together in the fukkin Booth or JBO. Grow up

This aint got nothing to do with some lame ass forum beef, we're out here exposing pedophiles:what:

Last edited:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THIS FAGOT CHOMO SHOULDA BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME AGO

NOW THAT @The Gimp IS GONE, HE’S EASILY THE WORST POSTER HERE

Can't stand that fakkit---been negging him for years and his white ass doesn't die.
There is nothing that I can agree with him on if I ran into him live I would beat his ass on site

He is an active white liberal, pedophile, atheist..

:scust:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"What was wrong with it? Nobody was posting anything that we wouldn't post in JBO (Although, with the disappearing acts on this forum, maybe this isn't a good example anymore), in fact, it was more or less just a group for those of a certain taste to represent, we weren't really planning on "doing" anything outside of maybe sharing some piff every now and again and building more members."

:mjtf:

I noticed dude was bushed but if this is why, he needs to be banned :camby: