@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
@GoddamnyamanProf is a goddamn pedophile

Any teens or kids on here please stay away from this poster, do not quote or dap his post.

If he sends you a pm ignore and delete it then report him.

Heres how it started...
:childplease:

Let them kids be who they wanna be. If they change their mind when they are 7 or 10 or 14 then fine, great. You're not doing a child any favors by telling them they are wrong for feeling how they feel at a young age and forcing them to be someone that makes them uncomfortable.

Now who do you know in there right minds would say some sht like this, keep in mind hes saying its ok for a 4 year old to decide its gender and act on how "it feels"...alright cool..

lol

Yea I guess we should let 3 yr olds do whatever they want if they "feel like it" right. Fckin idiot.

Keep in mind that sick dunce @GoddamnyamanProf is white.

I negged that cac multiple times damn near the beginning of this site for being a kiddie lover.

He was active in the deleted mega jbo disney jailbait thread with a bunch of weirdos posting pics of 12 -14 yr olds in suggestive poses (og members know what im talking about).

All im saying is be careful yall cacs like him have a history and know what theyre doing supporting sht like this.

Wow making up lies you sick fukk

Negged and reported :smh:

Now I knew I wasnt lying but alright I put my account on the line to prove it...

Bruh I swear to god on everything I love that cave monkey was either in that thread active as fck or defending it when it got folded.

Thats why I used to neg his ass whenever i seen him post and thats why i even remember his sn.

@cook

@empororreinca (someone at him for me dont know what his name is now)

@alwaysliggins (someone at him too)

@Brooklynzson

@Don Drogo

Yall remember the deleted disney thread im talking about?

If im lying swipe my account. Im dead serious his comments in here and his association with the Disney thread have me praying he isnt around kids man.

Then...

I CAN CONFIRM HE HAD 20 POSTS IN THAT THREAD

:devil:

:evil:

...for yall that dont know CHICAGO is a og mod.

From his first comment to his active contribution in a soft core pedofile thread that the mods rightfully deleted, if it walks like a duck...

But it gets deeper, tell the truth fakkits like @GoddamnyamanProf were one in many back then...

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
My post in the other thread says it all...

Alot of you 012s have a history like that filthy cac up there and need to be dealt with too.

I mean look at this sht...

So I wake up, and my social group, Why Don't You Take A Seat Over Here, is gone....:beli:

Just wanted to know, which one of you fakkits got your feelings hurt and deleted it?

There are threads here that attack my own sensibilities, but I don't complain or report shyt, I just ignore them.

What the hell is the point of the private social groups if they can just be tampered with? They aren't threads, they are entire groups of like-minded individuals.

If this website is an unpaid, second job for you :
iWrYSGHaqZ3CT.gif

nikka i deleted it. That pedo shyt dont rock over here. You really mad I deleted a group full of pics of underaged girls bruh?

:dwillhuh:

What was wrong with it? Nobody was posting anything that we wouldn't post in JBO (Although, with the disappearing acts on this forum, maybe this isn't a good example anymore), in fact, it was more or less just a group for those of a certain taste to represent, we weren't really planning on "doing" anything outside of maybe sharing some piff every now and again and building more members.

It was a social group to be private....you literally defeat the purpose of them when you just delete them willy nilly. For all the hoopla over Sohh's failures, more than enough of the same shyt seems to be going down over here.

And yeah, I'm "mad", because it felt like a pretty condescending and unnecessary move. I think there is over 100 groups, most of them don't have anything happening in them, the ones that do are mostly rep battling. It's more about having the "badge". You didn't give any warning or show any concern, we wake up and shyt is gone.

Please keep your sensibilities to yourself next time....:birdman:

This nikka had a private group with suggestive pics of underage kids deleted by the admin himself and said "whats wrong with it"...for real let that sink in...

This is the type of poster in threads like this low key trying to justify child abuse.

Understand many of the posters involved in that thread and the underground pedo groups are still around, posting like nothing happened. Thats why im making this thread to bring awareness, everyone please be careful out there.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ADOS is an obvious psy op, been saying

They usually delete threads like this btw. Last thread pointed out several bots/russian/online blackface or whathaveyou all tweeted the exact same sentences about Kamala Harris and her race, pre-written word for word shyt. Then Don Jr and some other conservative shytbags retweeted and liked it. Obvious attempt at coordinated social media manipulation. Then 2 of the first 5 posters in the thread came in and damn near repeated the same specific claim and wording as the troll twitter accounts. shyt was too obvious and people were like wtf is going on.

Anyway the thread was quickly Bushed AND closed for no further replies to forever sink into the abyss :mjpls:

Another Anti-ADOS demon:whoo:

giphy.gif

@xoxodede @HarlemHottie @Nicole0416 @Selah @Nintendough @Citi Trends @*DalMem* @ORDER_66 @Old Scott Hall @Carolina @Great Scott