God of War reviews

Chef

All Star
Daps
Is this game open world? I’ve been fatigued with open world games lately but I never got around to playing this and the new Zelda. :beli:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Is this game open world? I’ve been fatigued with open world games lately but I never got around to playing this and the new Zelda. :beli:

Yea its open world but its much more linear than the true open world games out there. You can follow just story missions almost all the way straight through.

Chef

All Star
Daps
THIS GAME IS NUTS! :whoo:

The first hour though! Kratos and The Stranger going at it.:whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*edit*

for w/e reason I had to restart my system after I downloaded/installed the theme in order to unlock it and apply it...it worked tho

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Finally went back to this game since im stuck in the house. I never looked up any videos for this game or anything so everything is still fresh to me. I remember i beat the first boss and i couldn't pass the wave of enemies after that and i just never went back to it. Im playing on "give me god of war"

I FINALLY got pass the damn wall lmfao. God damn this shyt has no business being this hard lmao.

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
Finally went back to this game since im stuck in the house. I never looked up any videos for this game or anything so everything is still fresh to me. I remember i beat the first boss and i couldn't pass the wave of enemies after that and i just never went back to it. Im playing on "give me god of war"

I FINALLY got pass the damn wall lmfao. God damn this shyt has no business being this hard lmao.

GOW is renowned for this, and honestly it’s large part of the reason why I love the series. The difficulty in parts is what makes this series stand out among other adventure/action games out there.