God of War reviews

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You staring at the screen like this breh :laff:
e9rVe_s-200x150.gif

The section where you have to get the light (of alfheim?), that was me. I ran around the map for like 15-20 mins before just looking up and realizing I could hit something with my axe and a key item would fall. Wasn't even a puzzle :mjcry:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
TC Carson WAS the voice of Kratos.

new voice of Kratos is this bruh...he used to be on Stargate and has done lots of voice acting
Christopher_Judge.jpg
After notcing the voice change, I said to myself they should of got Kyle from living single if the OG voice guy couldn't do the job......Had no idea it was him all along.....:wow:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Just got today.

The models look very good but the resolution is bad...Im playing on a standard ps4 with 1080p Samsung TV.

Seems like this was developed for the Pro...Its like im at a 3D Imax movie but I dont have any 3D glasses...

:mjcry:

Also..It feels like im playing Uncharted

peppe

Superstar
Daps
game was fukking amazing and it had the same feel als elli and joel :wow:

when the boy got to know he was a god and got cocky I felt that, little nikka wasn't giving me support anymore to the point where I was like if this was my son, I would have :mjgrin:

I'm smashing the square button but no arrow flying getting me fukked up :mjcry: muthafukking boy :francis:

in the end I was glad baldur whipped his ass back to reality :lolbron: