God of War reviews

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Excuse me...in what world are multiple 90 plus MC score games dropping every month on a console

Horizon
Nier
Ni-Oh
Persona

Barely a year old...but that's "bad" :dead:

Yall nikkaz have lost your mind.

Yall gonna act real retarded when Spiderman drops too. Rinse and Repeat the same hate from the Salty We Got No Exclusives Crew. :snooze:

Holy fukk STFU. Going full blown Stan mode. No one said anything was "bad". I haven't played a great game since Mario last year, and like Uncharted 4 on PS4. That's a while to me. I'm not trying to demean your beloved console. Hell it's my console of choice. Calm down.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
BOTW wasn't that good. It just got all that hype because it's a Zelda title.

I can't wait to play God of War
BOTW was my 2017 GOTY. I don't consider myself a Zelda stan, but I am usually a fan of their games. That being said, Nintendo 1st party games do get glowing review scores....like too often it seems. Both Mario Galaxy games were snoozefests to me. Odyssey is great, but its not 10/10 type shyt. Reviewers just get all nostalgic it seems.

This is my most anticipated game in a while though. Santa Monica aint to be fukked with

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That's what Larrybots do.......

they got no games so they stay in Sony threads
If the game is shyt, they all celebrating
if the game is great, it's a bunch of juelz santana computer giffin'
their biggest thing they have to celebrate is backwards compatibility for Christ's sake......cause again....they aint' got shyt worth a damn new
Not one new exclusive over a 90 MC

it's sad and pretty pitiful actually.

War been over but they still :sad: and want attention. All they gotta do is cop a quad and join the feast but they wanna sit there and
full

im a larrybot or xbots as u guys would call it and i think this new god of war shyt is fukkin fire i wish u nikkas would stop giving these other xbox weirdos attention cuz all they gonna do is hate every time sony drops an exclusive that's fire....if u a gamer no matter what company u pledge your allegiance to u should wanna play this is...this is a grown mans game im not gonna deprive myself of great games just because i do prefer xbox (mainly because of gears of war) i got switch i got xbox one x and im bout to get this ps4 pro fukk whoever hating

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
preordered
Psn didn’t give me the option to use the 20% off code at checkout though. Is it not for preorders?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Bro I figured it out. It doesnt really have alot of classic “Zelda” elements. Even the music is sparse. There’s barely a story. Honestly the shyt feels like the MGSV of the Zelda franchise. If that makes any sense.

nah u right that's exactly what it is.....id say MGSV boss battles were better tho idk...but yea botw no traditional dungeons the bosses in the 4 beasts were basically the same im at gannon but haven't attempted to beat him yet but i heard he looks just like those divine beast bosses...no music was the worst decision they made.....link to the past had that fire music for your ass wherever u were at same with OOT idk what nintendo was thinking

Seems like the physical copy is sold out on amazon :ohhh::wow:

i was just bout to cancel my order and go digital so i can play at midnight :wow:

Dawg the game dont even come out until next friday, why tf these reviews out so early? it it usually like this? :dwillhuh: they doing combat breakdowns and shyt, i mean i was gonna cop anyway cause kratos is piff but they need to chill with the spoilers.

5-6 years ago when games mainly dropped on tuesdays you'd get the review always a week ahead of time ever since this gen started we really had to wait like 3 days before even the day of in some cases but yeah the OG way was usually a week a head of release

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If people are paying for score they're all paying for scores.

Microsoft "How much do we gotta pay you to rate sea of thieve a 10? :sas1:"

Reviewer ":whoa: aint nobody gonna believe that. We got a reputation to uphold. How about we raise the score from 4 to 6 :ehh:"

Microsoft ":banderas:"

I love how you stans are so disingenuous. The fact that this comparison is happening between two radically different games let’s me know all I need to know

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only disappointing thing Iv seen is that there’s no trophies for harder difficulties.

And as someone who owns both I can’t believe people still argue about what’s the better console game wise, The ps4 is so fukking far ahead the last few years it’s not even funny, Bloodbourne, TLOU, Uncharted 4, Horizen, God Of War..not to mention TLOU 2, Death Stranding, Spiderman, Detroit: BH and the FF7 Remake.

The last time I had a reason to turn my X1 On was Around 2 years ago when I was playing Gta5...and that’s literally only because I originally had it on the 360 and ported my Save across.