God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Elden Ring will most likely take it at the Keighly's... it'll be too much controversy if God of War won over the new industry darling Miyazaki game.

Ragnarok will stop it from cleaning up the rest of the award season though. Ragnarok is gonna have clear strengths over it.

the real winners are nikkas that got to play both :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
London
Day 0

KwZT1ay.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If dev time for god of war PS4 was high because of boss fights, it's obvious they're doing something wrong considering their peers make more boss fights in a proper dev time window. The team is slow.
Soul games stay recycling assets. GOW2018 was a whole new engine. If yall remember the first GOW and then GOW2 it was the same thing. GOW1 had i think 5 bosses? GOW2 had 13-15 if im not mistaken. It's obvious we will have more boss fights this go around now that the team is accumulated with the engine and dev process.

Game of the year, calling it now

It's obvious it's gonna be between this and Elden Ring. Let's see who wins.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elden Ring will most likely take it at the Keighly's... it'll be too much controversy if God of War won over the new industry darling Miyazaki game.

Ragnarok will stop it from cleaning up the rest of the award season though. Ragnarok is gonna have clear strengths over it.

Copping pleas already :mjlol: it was clear less than 4 weeks after release ER was winning goty over everything this year.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna have to beat out Elden ring which is gonna be a hard task but one Kratos can pull off. Either way day one

It wouldn't be that hard for me, personally. I would have liked Elden Ring more if it ended after Atlas Plateau/Capitol.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

I don't think GOWR will make the deadline to make the award nominees.