God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Atreus in the mines is disgusting:scust:

not even Mrs. Tyr is on his dikk this much :scust:

Kratos needs to put both the blades & the axe thru his face :scust:

shoulda let the Hateful have his ass :scust:

:scust:

Breh I was SO PROTECTFUL of Kid Atreus in the last game. He is my draugr sponge now, I do him like Batman does Robin :mjlol: go ahead and aggro these light elves for me while I stand back and use the vengeful sickle throw since you like Tyr so much. Muthafukking Tyr looking like the White Jesus they have at Catholic Churches, Jim Caveziel face ass nikka eat a dikk bro... my son out here stanning Rob Zombie, the SAWFT version :scust:

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I wish there was an endless dungeon in this game. I know it was controversial in the last game, but I think that was because the rewards were grindy.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Is it me or is anyone else having issues with trying to use the Spoiler button on here.
I want to share more without ruining it for anyone else.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I was actually thinking the pushback would come from Sekiro stans as its a core mechanic of that game, but yeah… something about the act of parrying and getting that bit of slow motion to think of how you want to respond is just very :banderas:

Especially once I realized with the OG shield, if you pause after responding with your parry attack, you’ll stance switch with the axe as if it was a regular R1 attack pause.

:whoo: