God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Want to cop the physical but also want to play this crack tomorrow night after the gym :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What’s the significance?

Óðinsdagr – Wednesday
Odin can be compared to the Roman god Mercury, so in the Nordic tradition Odin (also known as 'Woden') gave his name to Wednesday. Odin is the most prominent god in traditional Norse mythology. He is particularly associated with war luck, royal power, rune power and wisdom.

AKA Odin is also named Wednesday in Norse Mythology, vice versa

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Edit—-

This is dope.

Fg8xDvXWAAAuW_v

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Didn't really need to go back to the 2018 version but I needed it fresh on my mind stepping into this one.
Forgot how much I wanted to slap The Boy after he found out about his potential. :mjlol:
Kratos better than me cuz I would've whooped his lil ass with one of his arrows.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So according to DF, it doesn't seem Ragnarok is a big graphical upgrade from the previous GOW installment.

grendelprime

Suits 2 for $99
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is fittin to be so ill.
I’m original gamer from back to PONG. I played the original God of War after it was praised by EVERYONE as a great new IP. I played everything that Kratos has been in on all platforms.
I got married. I had kids. I still played games while my kids were young. I was Kratos for Halloween one year when my son was in a stroller. Fast forward a few years, went through a divorce. Dealt with my identity as a father to my kids as a single parent. Lost the everyday of being with my kids.
My son is a gamer. I passed down all my games and OG PlayStation account.
In 2018, God of War released with an older Kratos. I played a few, but put it aside because I was dealing with life. Years later, my son plays through 2018 a few times. He never told me. My son works jobs and saves up for a PS5. He’s excited to play Ragnarok. He tells me to play through 2018 because he wants to play Ragnarok with me. He gets excited because he’s on vacation when it drops. He tells his mom that he’s spending the week with me 😊.
We just got done playing through 2018. He and I have different play styles. He was telling me what to do as I played, but he said “damn dad, you’re really good. You should have built your health bar up further, but you’re still beasting these missions”. I said “damn right, I played this from way back before you were born”.
I realized the parallels of my relationship with my son to Kratos and Atreus.
Im gonna watch him play Ragnarok like the proud dad that I am.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This shyt is fittin to be so ill.
I’m original gamer from back to PONG. I played the original God of War after it was praised by EVERYONE as a great new IP. I played everything that Kratos has been in on all platforms.
I got married. I had kids. I still played games while my kids were young. I was Kratos for Halloween one year when my son was in a stroller. Fast forward a few years, went through a divorce. Dealt with my identity as a father to my kids as a single parent. Lost the everyday of being with my kids.
My son is a gamer. I passed down all my games and OG PlayStation account.
In 2018, God of War released with an older Kratos. I played a few, but put it aside because I was dealing with life. Years later, my son plays through 2018 a few times. He never told me. My son works jobs and saves up for a PS5. He’s excited to play Ragnarok. He tells me to play through 2018 because he wants to play Ragnarok with me. He gets excited because he’s on vacation when it drops. He tells his mom that he’s spending the week with me 😊.
We just got done playing through 2018. He and I have different play styles. He was telling me what to do as I played, but he said “damn dad, you’re really good. You should have built your health bar up further, but you’re still beasting these missions”. I said “damn right, I played this from way back before you were born”.
I realized the parallels of my relationship with my son to Kratos and Atreus.
Im gonna watch him play Ragnarok like the proud dad that I am.

Here at Sony we believe in Generations™ :wow: