God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just preordered on the cinco :blessed:

Got some of the finest green ready for tomorrow night :blessed:

These gamer moments :banderas:

And all I’ve seen are the dev diaries on the console I don’t know shyt about this game I’ve been zero dark thirty this entire time.

We back!!!
UnsightlyGleefulCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

It does launch wednesday (Odins Day) so it would be tuesday night if you’re staying up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

God of War: Ragnarök is going to come to PC eventually. It has to, right? Probably way before Bloodborne ever will. That still doesn't help the sting right now, in this exciting launch moment, when we on PC can't play it.

It's been a minute since I've had FOMO for a big, triple-A console release, but I spent the early pandemic waiting in line at Micro Center and chasing down deals for an RTX 3070, not a PS5. Currently sitting at a 94 average on OpenCritic (opens in new tab), here's what some of our friends and rivals are saying about Ragnarök.

Jesus Christ :mjlol:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I’m so damn weak.. I told myself I wouldn’t get this day 1 at $70, but the hype is getting to me. As a true child of Sony, it would be blasphemous for me to not experience Ragnarok as soon as it’s available. And I got a 3 day weekend coming up too!?

Fimbulwinter is coming
:blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt same here bro. Don’t get back from a work trip till Thursday night it looks like.

Atleast it’s a three day weekend 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah, I might be able to slide some time in on Friday. The client I work with is mostly shutting down for Veteran's day, so it's not a day off, so it might as well be. My weekend is about to be fukking PACKED.