God of War Ragnarok has sold through 11 million copies

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:gucci: Speak for yourself nikka, we going to Egypt , go play something else ole cry baby ass nikka , I want to see why kratos was being worshipped in the painting
I’m sure the reasons they worship him will be overshadowed by him killing the gods and feeling bad about it again. :yeshrug:
I love the series. Own every single game and beat each multiple times. Nothing wrong with great things having a meaningful resolution. You know, die the hero or live long enough to become the villain and all that. :manny:
I think the reasons long running series like Zelda work is because each game/story is pretty much contained to itself (I know super fans have the history down and understand the thread between each but for the most part, each story is a stand alone).

A single arch across so many games like GOW is tough to maintain.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
fukking hell Meach, have some fukking dignity since this shyt is embarrassing… looking like Germany vs Brazil a few world cups ago in here.

Meanwhile you got wack titan posting any concerning news article about Sony while both these wankers avoid the threads showing the ps5 dominating the lamebox like the plague.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking hell Meach, have some fukking dignity since this shyt is embarrassing… looking like Germany vs Brazil a few world cups ago in here.

Meanwhile you got wack titan posting any concerning news article about Sony while both these wankers avoid the threads showing the ps5 dominating the lamebox like the plague.

Bloody hell mate!

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I seriously hope not.
Atreus was the weakest part of the game.
I don't need another 10+ hours of following him around.

I said it in the main thread: Freya’s move-set makes for a better secondary/playable character than Artreus.

3 distinct styles: Valkyrie / Witch / Archer

Expanding on them would be piff.

Being able to use the same moves them grimey Valkyrie bytches use on us lol. Piff.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
HiFi rush just took the gaming world by storm.

Forza Horizon and Sea of thieves more successful than any of the new IPs y’all stanning from sony

:ehh:

IMG-3438

IMG-3437

:wow: