God of War Ragnarok has sold through 11 million copies

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Comparing it to TLOU as a franchises during the same time period.

Again. Why act dumb? You been to college and everything. You constantly hop on here an betray your own existence to pretend you don’t understand things in the name of defending/promoting sony.

You a weirdo for real :smh:

:russ:
Nice deflection

Time period ignoring the number of games released (pc sales Ii n the Halo numbers too). :laff:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sea of theives currently more popular than any playstation game on PC.

If y’all gone tell me TLOU is an amazing and iconic franchise, yet SOT is trash and not worthy of mention, then y’all gon have to reconcile the fact that SOT is currently being purchased and played more than TLOU.

Give me some answers :comeon:
On PC.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sea of theives currently more popular than any playstation game on PC.

If y’all gone tell me TLOU is an amazing and iconic franchise, yet SOT is trash and not worthy of mention, then y’all gon have to reconcile the fact that SOT is currently being purchased and played more than TLOU.

Give me some answers :comeon:

A free to play GAAS game ..... You gotta be kidding me :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:

Using PC sales to cover :mjlol:
Cover what?

We are only talking about popularity here.

Y’all argument is that those sony games are so great and must haves around the industry.

On the platform where an actual head to head comparison can be made, the xbox games consistently come out on top.

Now i understand this isn’t the full picture. But you guys are the ones making all the definitive statement about how all these playstation games are amazing and xbox ones are trash.

It’s you that has to reconcile how on a neutral ground your narrative doesn’t work anymore:manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cover what?

Y’all argument is that those sony games are so great and must haves around the industry.

On the platform where an actual head to head comparison can be made, the xbox games consistently come out on top.

Now i understand this isn’t the full picture. But you guys are the ones making all the definitive statement about how all these playstation games are amazing and xbox ones are trash.

It’s you that has to reconcile how on a neutral ground your narrative doesn’t work anymore:manny:
No, we talking about consoles.

You’re the one who suddenly had an epiphany and became a pc stan

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cover what?

I'm reading these NFL scripted jokes. I need something else new to laugh at