God of War Ragnarok has sold through 11 million copies

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And it will release on PC. In which case the next sales numbers update will also include PC sales.

All of the games you are comparing it to have also released on PC therefore PC sales are included in the numbers.

If your argument is that GOW sold systems due to the PS4/5 numbers then surely we must extrapolate that out and make similar assumptions about other games…..no?
if so, show us the #s.

I can pretty much guarantee there hasn't been a Xbox exclusive that sold 11m in a 6 month period on consoles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gizmo quoted me, I'm just asking for concrete numbers. not feelings.
There are no console only numbers for games that have also released on PC.

FH3 sold 10mil on xbox 1 alone with a paltry install base and no steam/gamepass.

FH4 and 5 have been more successful by every metric.

Like i said. It’s your perception based on info from dudes like @Gizmo_Duck that’s off. The success and sales number are easily accessible.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

FH3 sold 10mil on xbox 1 alone with a paltry install base and no steam/gamepass.

Like i said. It’s your perception based on info from dudes like @Gizmo_Duck that’s off. The success and sales number are easily accessible.
from the article.

During an interview with Team VVV on September 13, 2018, Playground Games' Creative Director Ralph Fulton said that Forza Horizon 3 had surpassed ten million players. This is an amazing figure considering that Forza Horizon 3 is a racing game. A few months ago, the developer announced that it had passed nine million players. Keep in mind that this is a player count and shouldn't be equated to sales figures.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He said "players." He didn't give any concrete sales numbers.

A few months ago, the developer announced that it had passed nine million players. Keep in mind that this is a player count and shouldn't be equated to sales figures.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know, shyt's jokes.

Folks over there had to get to trolling cause his numbers weren't adding up.

Sea of fukking Thieves

:bryan:
Sea of fukking theives the laughable game nobody wants to play is still more popular and making more money than any sony exclsuive y’all stanning.

facts can be difficult to accept sometimes :wow: