God just punished me for my laziness

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Got back from work yesterday and wanted to order food from a restaurant. It was 6 min away, but I was tired, already home and decided to order from Doordash. I was like fukk it, I'll pay the extra fee for the food

- When it was ordered, I saw some Dasher pick it up, and it was someone who was 30 min away :dahell:. I step away and look at my phone. GPS showed the Dasher still at the same spot !
Then 5 min later they cancel and it's switched with another driver

- the 2nd driver is also 30 min away :dead:
And also barely moved. Then they cancel the ride as well

- the 3rd driver was also 30 minutes away, but this time they actually started heading towards me. But going slow as fukk. I'm like "fukk it, let me throw in an extra $5 tip so they don't cancel"

The entire order took 1 hr and 1/2, and twice I would have paid had I just drove 6 minutes to pick up the food

God was tryna tell me something. I swear Im done with these apps :martin::stopitslime::mjlol:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
order food from a restaurant. It was 6 min away
The entire order took 1 hr and 1/2, and twice I would have paid had I just drove 6 minutes to pick up the food

tenor.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Stop wasting money eating out, use a couple dollars to get some veggies, rice, pasta, lentils and you can get several meals out of that, eating out is a huge way to get into unstable finances, prepare your own food is the best
:mjlol: