God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Yall shall really just drop the york and add Jersey.

A win-win for both cities.

8oUCb.gif

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Giants fan here, question, I'm sure most of you want Tannenbaum fired, but whats your opinion on Rex, ya'll still want him here next season?

Yall shall really just drop the york and add Jersey.

A win-win for both cities.

8oUCb.gif

New Jersey is a city.:aicmon: :mindblown:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Jets senior personnel executive Terry Bradway adamantly wanted to draft Russell Wilson in April, to the point that Wilson became known as "Russell Bradway" around Jets headquarters in the early spring.
The news comes via Jets defensive coordinator Mike Pettine, so it's not rumor. It's a fact. "We knew about him and liked him," Pettine said. "He's proving he's a complete quarterback. I think the league has been taken aback by how poised this rookie quarterback class is, and he’s no different. He does not look out of place out there." It's fair to wonder whether the Jets would have drafted Wilson had they not traded for Tim Tebow.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
onto the draft.

Man, I like Mingo from LSU, but I hate that the Jets are being linked to him in some mocks. It would give us a pass rushing linebacker, but it would also make the Coples pick look that much worse.

First 3 picks in whatever order should be OT, G, RB

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
onto the draft.

Man, I like Mingo from LSU, but I hate that the Jets are being linked to him in some mocks. It would give us a pass rushing linebacker, but it would also make the Coples pick look that much worse.

qb qb qb qb qb qb qb no more defense get a damn elite playmaking wr, and a speed back

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
qb qb qb qb qb qb qb no more defense get a damn elite playmaking wr, and a speed back

I've given up on the hope of a new QB next year. It's gonna be Fez and Tebow whether we like it or not. The Jets will not eat that money.

I wouldn't draft a RB in round 1 because this isn't a great RB class, but they need to walk out with one in rounds 2 or 3. There aren't gonna be any RB's in free agency we can get to be lead backs.

the WR starting core will remain the same: Holmes, Hill, Kerley. What they need is depth and another year of growth from Hill and Kerley. If anything, they need a reliable TE that either plays alongside Keller or upgrades over Keller.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
onto the draft.

Has coples been a big disappointment so far? I haven't watched him much in the regular season. Is he getting lazy?

After the draft, I heard that the Jets were really high on Irvin and were the other team in the 1st that wanted him. Any truth to that?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Has coples been a big disappointment so far? I haven't watched him much in the regular season. Is he getting lazy?

After the draft, I heard that the Jets were really high on Irvin and were the other team in the 1st that wanted him. Any truth to that?

The Jets were interested in Irvin, but Rex was the one who made the call to Coples promising that they'd take him.

It's not that Coples has been bad, but they're just now starting to use him more and they're just not rushing the QB. If the Jets got him here to pretty much do what Wilkerson's doing (trying to stop the run) then it was a dumb pick to make.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why do you think sanchez gives the team the best chance to win given his performance this week and last week?

rex: bc i believe it, and i trust him

:deadrose:

someone convince cowher or dungy to take this job.