God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This was actual good news. I was hype when we drafted dude, we've needed speed at the linebacker position for a minute. Seeing him flying all over the place is refreshing.

True indeed.

He misses some tackles going low, but that's to be expected. Dudes instincts are ridiculous though. He FLEW into one hole in the 3qt for a loss that had me like.... :lawd:

NYC Rebel

Daps
While heads beef about Tanny, I had no problem with the Demario Davis pick and am seeing the promise of Quinton Coples.

This team has finally added some speed to the defense, but now we need to short up the otherside of the ball which has been neglected.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
While heads beef about Tanny, I had no problem with the Demario Davis pick and am seeing the promise of Quinton Coples.

This team has finally added some speed to the defense, but now we need to short up the otherside of the ball which has been neglected.

The early part of the draft he drafted raw but potentially good prospects. That's fine.

My biggest issue with Tannenbaum is his negligence with the later rounds. He doesn't care enough for them to develop those guys the same way he does with earlier picks, which is why the only time we can keep late picks is when they're compensatory

NYC Rebel

Daps
The early part of the draft he drafted raw but potentially good prospects. That's fine.

My biggest issue with Tannenbaum is his negligence with the later rounds. He doesn't care enough for them to develop those guys the same way he does with earlier picks, which is why the only time we can keep late picks is when they're compensatory

I can't get over 4 of our 8 picks from this year's draft being outright cut.

His inability to find diamonds in the rough in later rounds is bothersome.

BrohanSolo

Rookie
Daps
Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
As I reported this morning, Jets LB Bart Scott's 119 consecutive games streak is over. Won't play vs Dolphins. Demario Davis to replace him

tumblr_lua29kPEE51r1bq8g.gif

lets make this money pleghboi

NYC Rebel

Daps
I feared that the two weeks the Fish had to prepare for this game would result in this.